Evil eye

Hello !
I am new to this forum. I am ceremonial magician for 3 years and I still have a problem with evil eye. I studied a lot about this problem, but every time someone is projecting mind where I feel myself it is very difficult to control my thoughts. I have this problem since childhood. I usually lose control of my woman side, when that happens. Does anybody have a clue how to deal with this. Thanks.

If you can find enough time to meditate properly without being thrown off you could try building an “energy wall”, soft and hard (flexible and bouncy, strong and impenetrable) at the same time to absorb and return negative energy and intent to it’s origin. I havn’t (to my knowledge) had that method tested properly yet but it should at least help.

[quote=“ceretransmag, post:1, topic:5077”]Hello !
I am new to this forum. I am ceremonial magician for 3 years and I still have a problem with evil eye. I studied a lot about this problem, but every time someone is projecting mind where I feel myself it is very difficult to control my thoughts. I have this problem since childhood. I usually lose control of my woman side, when that happens. Does anybody have a clue how to deal with this. Thanks.[/quote]

Since this is a deep rooted issue beginning as a child, I recommend a 13 day uncrossing bath followed by a 9 day cut and clear to remove all of those negative connotations when you’re already probably protected if you’re working with spirits of a benevolent nature.