Evil Curse (urgent, critical)

I politely sad no to his … erotic proposals and to revenge me he spread rumors for me to my family , job and friends, posts to every single person I know (the ones who know me offered to go to the police and become witnesses) and probably, as he said himself, he cursed me… i got sick lost my job my family does not speak to me and I do not know the reason, nor do they as my mum said, and it will take long to tell you what is still happening to me… even my legal documents are missing / ate cancelled for no reason… before I kill myself, honestly, I cannot live like that I will as for your help, how can I stop him and how can I turn what he did on him

thank you

stella

Hey ! Calm down and think for a moment… Killing yourself isn’t a solution…

I would advice you to try this freeze spell … It will keep him away from harming from you http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/curses-and-hexes/vovin’s-freeze-spell-~-from-evocationmagic-com/msg48162/#msg48162

Then take some time to improve your mental condition… Be happy… Or do anything which makes you happy…

Then , after you have recovered … Do hexes given in this forum… And be prepared to see that bastard burn in hell before your eyes…

thank you, I appreciate the answer, if a stalker has not happened to someone they cannot understand how I suffer… he is everywhere, no kidding

[quote author=adhi69 link=topic=6221.msg68464#msg68464 date=1438950339]
Hey ! Calm down and think for a moment… Killing yourself isn’t a solution…

Everyone suffers to some degree. The key stella is not minding that it hurts. You feel powerless because you’ve given this individual power over you. It is on you to take a stand and reclaim your place in this world. No one can do this for you.

If this person is legitimately stalking you by breaking into your house, physically touching you with unwanted advances or following you everywhere you go then I suggest calling the police.

If there isn’t anything the police can do in your situation then I suggest cursing this individual. Like others have stated there are plenty of curses on this forum you can use. Also the BALG ebook covers this topic. If this isn’t enough and you really need someone to walk you through this matter then I’m sure it would do you some good to book a consultation with E.A. or Ben Qayin concerning this matter.

Suicide wont solve your problems. If it gets too unbearable for you it wouldn’t be a bad thing to consider consulting a doctor or therapist and if it’s urgent then I suggest admitting yourself into the ER. They will give you the urgent care you need in a situation like this. :slight_smile:

Thank you dear, wise advice, do you suggest any curses?

[quote author=c.j. lee link=topic=6221.msg68475#msg68475 date=1438965496]
Everyone suffers to some degree. The key stella is not minding that it hurts. You feel powerless because you’ve given this individual power over you. It is on you to take a stand and reclaim your place in this world. No one can do this for you.

1 Like

7 deadly steps of a baneful curse by e.a. koetting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4YmuXpTZ88

I’ve only used this formula twice in my rituals. Both times the individual was removed from my path. One fell ill and disappeared while the other got locked up. If this is done correctly the individual who’s giving you problems will be destroyed.

2 Likes

If it’s someone you have to deal with on a regular basis, cursing them may not be the way to go. Then they are just going to be more miserable when you encounter them, and how is that better for you?

Don’t you know anyone who would lay the boots to this guy? If he’s anywhere in Ontario, I’ll do it.

You are sweet, thank you, unfortunately he is not near you!! A kiss

Quote: Don’t you know anyone who would lay the boots to this guy? If he’s anywhere in Ontario, I’ll do it.
[/quote]

cj lee thank you, I will try it!!

If this is done correctly the individual who’s giving you problems will be destroyed.
[/quote]