Evidence

Hi does anyone know of any proof that spirits or the astral plain exist?
EA has said in his videos that people can meet and travel to real places on the astral plain.
If that is true then it’s really easy to prove that the spiritual realm exists.
Have someone write something down in one place, then have another travel via the astral to the location and record what the person wrote down, then report the findings on Youtube with a full recording.
Over-night he would have 7 billion followers.
Why hasn’t he done this…

[quote=“weewoo, post:1, topic:3586”]Hi does anyone know of any proof that spirits or the astral plain exist?
EA has said in his videos that people can meet on the astral plain.
Have someone write something down in one place, then have another travel via the astral to the location and record what the person wrote down, then report the findings on Youtube with a full recording.
You have to wonder why he hasn’t done this…[/quote]

I have never attempted to astral project with the intention of obtaining some verifiable proof, so I can’t speak on that. I will say that it I don’t believe it is as simple to obtain that proof as it may seem - with any form of magic.

For example, I have had my belief in magic validated many times over, but few of those experiences would be usable in a setting of scientific scrutiny - like James Randi’s million dollar challenge. The reason for this being that an action of magic does not necessarily create an expected outcome at a consistent rate. There are more variables in play, and other, sometimes similar, outcomes achieved instead.

That being the case, how can a logical person have a belief in magic if desire + magic does not necessarily equal the outcome? The answer is the introduction of otherwise impossible outcomes, like gaining knowledge of something which you had no way of previously knowing.

For example, if I am told by some entity of a specific obscure book of which I have no knowledge, in response to a specific question, and I research and find that the book actually exists and answers my question, I see that as a validation of my efforts. I received knowledge of a book that was previously unknown to me, and I had my question answered indirectly. Once this has happened dozens, if not hundreds, of times, there can be no doubt in my mind the veracity of magic. This sort of thing takes many forms, not just books of course, but the principle is sound and I have witnessed it countless times.

Poltergeist activity following evocation has been another big one for myself and those around me.

The evidence you’re looking for lies right under your nose in the workings that await you.

Why hasn’t EA done this?
Because this is about YOUR journey in unfolding.Not his.
To him there is enough proof that he doesn’t have to prove it to anyone else.He gives people the tools they need to start proving it to THEMSELVES.

You want proof?

Look at all the people from around the world that has amassed here to share their own secrets,triumphs,trials,and tribulations.

That,and my own experience,is enough proof for me.

MK

[quote=“weewoo, post:1, topic:3586”]Hi does anyone know of any proof that spirits or the astral plain exist?

It’s unlikely that anyone accepts youtube video’s at face value.

At best it would be considered a possibility and might inspire people to further their own research and experiments to verify it for themselves.

I agree that it is an interesting idea and I was inspired along similar experiments using remote viewing and clairvoyance techniques. Yes, it is easy to prove if you are the one doing it. No, most people won’t believe that it is possible until they witness it first hand. Some consider any evidence as false and a made up hoax, or consider the user eccentric or insane. Again at best they might think it is possible, but again they can’t be sure until they witness the results. That is my experience.

It had been a hidden subject outside of the mainstream for a long time, and still is faux pas subject in many mainstream social circles even if the members are skilled in it’s practice, due to the need to maintain a socially acceptable mask to work in the public sector.

It’s possible someday this will be common knowledge taught in schools just like other things. Our societies are not quite there yet though. EA is doing a great work in bringing much of this out of the shadows for the first time.

My opinion. As you can see from the posts above, both cite personal experience. It’s best to learn the skills and do it yourself. Proving it to others is useful only for your eventual students.

Have any proof that anything exists?

Look dude, the astral is the astral. Traveling within it is not traveling in a disembodied way to another physical location as you seem to think it is. It isn’t even the sort of space that could be modeled in some manner by a coherent mathematical formalism.

The question here is not of the ‘reality’ of spirits and the astral - no, the actual bone of contention here is of an alleged subservience of the mind to the physical by the former being - in its entirety - metaphysically dependent on and causally determined by the latter. When we clear through all the semantics, this is what ‘materialism’ is in fact alleging and what I, as a magician, completely and totally reject.

^ That is basically correct, it’s not like leaving a note out for the milkman or something.

It’s more like a state-change - of conscious awareness.

Right now, you’re a focal point of consciousness in the spacetime perception; change your awareness, and your consciousness is focused elsewhere.

The appearance of travelling within the realms (up the “World Tree”, down into the “underworld” etc) is actually about attuning awareness to those levels, and not like going up or down a flight of stairs, though the metaphor is extremely useful. But those things can be dispensed with, with practice, because you never really went anywhere in the normal sense of that word.

Study theoretical models of spacetime, and you’ll realise “reality” is far more fluid than you thought - this is a good start: Why Time “Flows” And Space “Just Is”.