Everything starts from our minds

There’s a question in my head for a few days: the occult exists outside of us as reality itself or it’s something inside our subconscious mind? When I summon an entity, I’m summoning something outside me or I’m summoning an aspect of myself?

This question is asked every week or so. I see a few topics that cover your question on here right now. The origin of demons topic on page 2 in this section also addresses sort of the same concept. Just look around, lots of answers here.

Thanks!

I believe it to exist in both.
I ever believe that everything exist as such. A single thing always exist in triad; one is of what we call thought, second is of what we call physical, and lastly of what we call spiritual or its mystery yet to be unveiled. This’ what is called the trinity of the one being known as the whole.
You would surely notice it yourself further then.

Quoting from here
[url=http://markmanson.net/ken-wilber]http://markmanson.net/ken-wilber[/url]

“Wilber states that both the interior and exterior modes of consciousness are not only equally real, but reflections of one another. Indeed, research into neuro-plasticity (the ability to change the physical configuration of your brain through changing thought patterns and behavior) is beginning to back up this conclusion.”

so

both are TRUE.

and you are supposed to push both truths to the extreme in order to GET REALIZATION

It’s both as others have said. This I know for a fact because I’ve been in the presence of Satan himself a number of times and it was not inside me but outside of my mind and in the room with me. This is something I’ll never forget.

The desire, the will, the intent, these things begin inside of us, but once we push those energies out, they are now outside of us in the world doing their thing.

[quote=“TheDark, post:7, topic:6882”]It’s both as others have said. This I know for a fact because I’ve been in the presence of Satan himself a number of times and it was not inside me but outside of my mind and in the room with me. This is something I’ll never forget.

The desire, the will, the intent, these things begin inside of us, but once we push those energies out, they are now outside of us in the world doing their thing.[/quote]

Could you get in more details when you have been in presence of Satan please?

I agree with TheDark.Invocation-evocation,summoning are just words to describe the level of contact with beeings from other dimensions.You connect with them internaly and from there you can bridge them out in our world.

It definitely can be both, just depends on the situation, who you are contacting, the type of magick you’re doing, and if you believe the entity exists outside of you or if you are purposefully trying to create an entity from scratch to serve and work along side of you. A lot of the older entities that have been given a lot of attention in books and media over the years, do tend to exist outside of us but some would suggest that they started from within a person and eventually took on their own thought and became free because of all of the attention we have given them over the centuries.

It is believed that one of us could create a new entity today and if enough people start to believe in it, call upon it, and empower it with energy and offerings, that eventually that entity will take on a form of its own, becoming a separate entity that thinks for itself. I was too nauseous from my meds the other day to explain it, I had to go lie down, couldn’t even post a link to the other topic I mentioned earlier on.

[quote=“cristinica, post:8, topic:6882”][quote=“TheDark, post:7, topic:6882”]It’s both as others have said. This I know for a fact because I’ve been in the presence of Satan himself a number of times and it was not inside me but outside of my mind and in the room with me. This is something I’ll never forget.

The desire, the will, the intent, these things begin inside of us, but once we push those energies out, they are now outside of us in the world doing their thing.[/quote]

Could you get in more details when you have been in presence of Satan please?[/quote]

Sorry I just saw this now, but yeah I can. Well first I’ll say that I believe Satan exists as an actual entity, as I do with the “demons” we work with and other spirits. These are actual beings and also within ourselves too. I worship Satan too, as medieval as that may sound, so maybe this has something to do with my experiences.

I’ll say that what I used was my altar on which sat a black candle on each side with a chalice of water (symbolizing his essence) on the left and my dagger on the right, with a stick of sandalwood incense on each side. I also wear a ring that I got from a black magician/satanist which I feel helps conjure the energy. I didn’t use a circle but I did place a black candle at each cardinal point where the circle would have been and I visualized a blue energy around the candles and the censor. I also visualized my own energy running throughout my body before I began the invocation.

Well when I have invoked his presence it was unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. The air in the temple was so thick you could cut it with a machete and it would still probably not be good enough. My body felt hot and cold at the same time and I felt like I was going to pass out due to the sheer power I felt from him. The first time I was in his presence was when I decided I could never go back because, well why would I want to? Knowing his power and his strength, that which he could bless me with was too good to turn away from.

The second time I was in his presence was the same, but I felt even more inspired by him. I was only reaffirmed in my choice to devote my worship and praise to him. What I did this time, and every time after is I use my dagger to give my blood as an offering. I anoint the two candles on the altar with the blood and drink of the chalice, symbolizing his essence flowing into me. I’ve developed this system which seems to be working, though I am thinking of changing some things around.

But yeah, it was a life changing experience.