Everything Clicked (using goetia to better one self)

everything clicked

Last night, I had an invocation of Belial, Lucifer, and Baal. We had actually planned this one very will. It was a nice gathering. The energy was intense it even felt like my whole room was electricly intensifying as it went on.

It was an intense expirience actually. I think I had a huge breakthrough moment. I asked that Baal helped me find a way to be invisible and he did his thing.
I finally stopped bullshiting myself and looked at reality for what it is. I can vouge 100% for the demons from this experience that they are here to help us.
I was wondering if working through the goetia could help with even more levels of self improvement. Would it be wise to work through the goetia in order or simply see which of the Demons wants to work with me?
Baal kind of showed up at my door step, but my guess is Lucifer and Belial told him I needed a shock collar to get my self lined up.

1 Like

Do the option that you think it’s the best for you. I’d personally analyze and find out (by simply looking in the whole goetia or any grimoire) to which demon I’m attracted. That worked for me. (because that most of the times indicates the fact that this demon/entity/god/whatever is "calling your name)

Belial and Lucifer from what I’ve observed are linked in some way or another from what I’ve observed,
even if they have different type of energy/presence that accompanies them, that’s not interesting? I’d tend to say that Belial and Baal also have some things in common, but I don’t have too much evidence. Soo… Maybe it’s not just a coincidence that you invoked all those 3 entities at once or one after another. I’d say to evoke first multiple times Belial, Lucifer, Baal/or any entity/entities and then invoke, here is all the charm, to really taste their energy and become one with their energy, if you understand me. That worked for me.

1 Like

If all you wanna do is to see which demons want to work with you, do this… Scroll through the Goetia.pdf hold a pendulum in your left hand, stare at each sigil and ask, “Do you want to work together?”

1 Like

Thanks for the advice. Last night i made sure to see the difference between their energies. Lucifers is so intense that it shocks the atmosphere. Belials gives a sense of backbone and direction. At least for me. Baals was intense but it definetly helps to get used to his energy. Ive worked with Lucifer a bunch until now. Belial was the second Demon/God I encountered. He made his presence very known to me right away.

1 Like

Thanks so much for that suggestion. I actually begun using the pendulum more. I don’t know why i didnt think of that. This is why i asked in the forum. I knew maybe there was a method i was over looking.

1 Like