Everyone read this immediately! i need to address this and i won't be addressing this again

I know the feeling and have come across it often. My last thread got 0 responses too.

If you are new, you are lucky to be just learning stuff because more of your questions have responses and people who have some experience can give their input.

3 Likes

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: I’ve heard of people working with Eris. Why?

As someone who sees a fair share of human responses and shenanigans, I have to say your response here is pretty mature and dignified, I’m not here to award merit stars (and nor do you need that) but it seems worth mentinoning, hope that’s not offensive. :thinking:

Most people who have a bit of a rant or blow off some steam just thrash that dead horse into the ground and are not open to new ideas, nor display such courtesy, on a topic about something they want or which is intensely personal.

5 Likes

the truth is that you’re being childish with soft skin to have to address things that don’t need to be addressed in the first place

4 Likes

So you want to call me out for a few things and claim to be clued in on this magic thing? Ok well here are the things you are talking about.

and here are the reasons why I’ve said what I did, and why I stand by I say and sorry if the truth hurts, sucks to be you. As far as @Ornias and @Mulberry go, they flagged my reply to you, despite it being a valid response to another reply in the thread. No skin of my back, I’m not going to jump up and make a thread and be all HOW DARE YOU FLAG ME ON SOMETHING WHERE I KNEW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. It’s the internet and people can think whatever they like about me, unless they have the potential to be something to me, it’s nothing more than words anyways. I’ve also flagged them at times, so I mean it is a public forum, isn’t it?

Instead I’ll just drop my reasons as to how I came to conclusions I did, and then tell you good luck kid, you’re on own as far as I’m concerned. Sorry I can’t be arsed to care if you’re having tantrums and demanding anyone read anything right now, if I’d not gotten ten messages about someone having fits about me, I’d have probably not seen this for days, cuz that’s how little attention I give to someone stamping their feet and making demands that they can’t back up. Unfortunately there is a character limit for replies, so I can only quote maybe half of the things you’ve said that have caused me to give you the advice I have- that you’ve ignored, so this isn’t even including pms.

[

13 Likes

Please keep in mind op that the previous reply is just a small snippet in response to this, as there is a 32k character limit per reply and I had to delete well over half of the quotes I had intended to share, as it’s clear from most of the responses you’ve garnered not no ones quite sure what you’re going on about. :slight_smile:

and you stating that you know what you are doing and are simply just asking questions because you can. This is all to show you got this opinion of yourself built and the entire time you’ve been here you’ve had worry and fits about what others think about you, about random tik tockers for going against your preferred sexual status and I think you have a severe insecurity problem.

Luckily for me, those are yours issues and not mine, as I have plenty of my own and have just managed to find the ignore/mute and hide all of @itssebastienc messages and posts button.

Have a nice day!!! :grinning: :smiley:

8 Likes

I think you confuse blunt answers with being looked down on. You’re 18 which is pretty much a young adult. No one is here to pamper and speak sweet sugarcoating to each other. Despite some here having the idea that sugarcoating gets things done.

I personally don’t find this thread necessary atleast outside of being a journal or within DMs to whomever it may concern.

7 Likes

Now this is what I think we can all agree is what a good attitude looks like. At last. There, see you are learning already!

When I was around 18 years old I was an apprentice to someone who punched me in the face because I wasn’t paying attention.
Why? Because someone punched him in the face when he was a young apprentice so he passed that on to me ffs.

No I didn’t like that punch in the face but I can tell you that what I did learn when I was paying attention has served me well for many years and will continue to do so. Sometimes you just have to take it on the chin kiddo.

With all due respect.

5 Likes

@Lady_Eva I would just close this because some replies are little much and it will just degrade into worse things. Just a small petition I suppose.

6 Likes

I second @itsnathanm7, but my reason is different: there is nothing more to say here.

7 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been mulling this over some ~15m now, and anything I do is just going to cause people to get upset or leap to assumptions, so I’m just going to do what always works when in doubt - and break out the padlocks. :lock: :chains: :lock:

Thanks to all who’ve contributed, and @itssebastienc I can move the stuff about Eris into the earlier topic if you like, let me know in PM. :+1:

11 Likes