Every fallen angel is coming back to Heaven

Every fallen angel is coming back to Heaven except Satan Tiamat and their ministering angels (legion).
That is because Lucifer and AL UZZA like God. As long as you like God man it goes a long way.
I’ve been doing a pathworking with Yehovah Elohim and he told me this.

1 Like

I’m sure we would know that since we’re working with what you call “fallen angels”. As far as I know they don’t really care about the troll god if that’s what you mean with “Yehovah Elohim” :woman_shrugging:

14 Likes

No…no they’re not…
Cool story though…

10 Likes

Uh, Tiamat’s from a much older story than that, and isn’t a ‘fallen’ anything.

You’re having your leg pulled by the lord of lies.

16 Likes

I oughta bitch slap you with Satan’s Claw

10 Likes

I have a hard time expressing how ludicrous I find this politely…
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

14 Likes

I have to admit it took me some time to choose my words for the same reason… :grinning:

8 Likes

smh y would they go back if they feel like the angles were wrong from what abaddon has said angles can care less about humans since demons want the best for us i dont know who told you that but its not going to happen and to confirm this i can hear my masters out burst of laughter while writing this

5 Likes

I’m going to assume you meant angels, not angles, and my experience shows this is simply just not true. Angels care just as much for humans as people here claim that demons do. Their purpose is the same, the elevation of the human to the Divine.

That being said, demons are NOT “fallen” angels. That is religious mythology. There was no war in Heaven, that is Christian propaganda. They are simply two sides of the same coin.

14 Likes

Angles do care, 90 degrees of caring. They are right angles.

12 Likes

yes i meant angels and it was from another post that i read that their patron told them n personal experiance…ive had more success with demons then angels

3 Likes

lmao ok my speling is off dont judge me lol :joy:

3 Likes

No judging, just taking an opportunity! :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

lol its been off since this morning very little sleep

1 Like

I work with both Angels and Demons in my Ascent. There has never been a problem between them in my experience. They willingly work with each other and with me, but everyone is different. For some, the angelic energies just don’t mesh with them. For others, the demonic doesn’t fit with them. I try to work in balance but others choose different paths.

8 Likes

idk wat it is wen i call they dot come so i stop trying but then again i still had the whole relegoin thing in my head back then to

1 Like

Satan and Tiamat are still coming back to heaven. I was just fucking with you.

:joy:

5 Likes

So every Fallen Angels going back to heaven, and why is it that so many angels are so willing to go down to Hell In order to help me out and vice versa?

You know, here on become a living God, we see all sorts of people, from Sorcerers who willingly damn themselves for minor things, all the way up to Black magicians who run directly to the edge of Madness just so they can see just how close they can get without going completely insane, but this post is probably one of the dumbest things I’ve seen in months.

So, well I’m very glad that you’re able to work with Jehovah, and the fact that you are able to actually get this going for yourself, is very commendable, understand that you’re also completely wrong.

I can pretty much assure you that’s the Infernal Dragons of the Abyss are not trying to ascend to heaven, they’re pretty busy right where they’re at trying to keep something safe.

9 Likes