Ever since ive begun reading Magical Texts , somethings in my field of vision

As i said , when i really get stuck into a Grimoire or Magical Text , as i focus , this weird almost micro bacteria like shape shows up in front of where im focusing at and throws me off concentrating, at first i thought it was my vision but realized it only happens when ive made epiphanys and really start lifting the veil , could someone please explain what this is or has anyone had similar experiences.

Its sort of like when you have to stare a one of those pics for ages to see what the image is .

Here is what it looks like , the squiggles are lines of writing , and what shows up every time i try to focus

Whats so messed up is the micro organism translucent looking thing almost moves with purpose when one attempts to focus on it .

[quote=“Uru, post:1, topic:5525”]As i said , when i really get stuck into a Grimoire or Magical Text , as i focus , this weird almost micro bacteria like shape shows up in front of where im focusing at and throws me off concentrating, at first i thought it was my vision but realized it only happens when ive made epiphanys and really start lifting the veil , could someone please explain what this is or has anyone had similar experiences.

Its sort of like when you have to stare a one of those pics for ages to see what the image is .

Here is what it looks like , the squiggles are lines of writing , and what shows up every time i try to focus

Whats so messed up is the micro organism translucent looking thing almost moves with purpose when one attempts to focus on it .[/quote]

I know there are several causes for this but I’ve had a problem similar to this when I evoke spirits or do rituals. I used to see auras like this and loose control of the facial muscles in the left side of my face. Come to find out it was certain smells or incense that triggered this because unknown to me at the time, I was suffering from silent migraines.

If this is the case for you it might be incense causing this or something in your diet. I’ve also noticed when I read for long periods of time without enough sleep I get these migraines. I hope this helps and I don’t want to worry you. If it’s something that’s causing you concern you should see a doctor.

[quote=“c.j. lee, post:2, topic:5525”][quote=“Uru, post:1, topic:5525”]As i said , when i really get stuck into a Grimoire or Magical Text , as i focus , this weird almost micro bacteria like shape shows up in front of where im focusing at and throws me off concentrating, at first i thought it was my vision but realized it only happens when ive made epiphanys and really start lifting the veil , could someone please explain what this is or has anyone had similar experiences.

Whats so messed up is the micro organism translucent looking thing almost moves with purpose when one attempts to focus on it .[/quote]

I know there are several causes for this but I’ve had a problem similar to this when I evoke spirits or do rituals. I used to see auras like this and loose control of the facial muscles in the left side of my face. Come to find out it was certain smells or incense that triggered this because unknown to me at the time, I was suffering from silent migraines.

If this is the case for you it might be incense causing this or something in your diet. I’ve also noticed when I read for long periods of time without enough sleep I get these migraines. I hope this helps and I don’t want to worry you. If it’s something that’s causing you concern you should see a doctor.[/quote] Thanks mate
weird thing is , i loved biology , its the spitting image of a micro bacteria , but like on my retina, think ill hit Spec Savers lol

It sounds like you have floater, this is actually cells on your retina. I got them and they can be annoying at times. I think the reason you experience them when you relax and read is because you got a clear background to see them on.

[quote=“proeng, post:4, topic:5525”]It sounds like you have floater, this is actually cells on your retina. I got them and they can be annoying at times. I think the reason you experience them when you relax and read is because you got a clear background to see them on.
https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Floater[/quote]Fuck that, my eyesight is going in the same eye, thanks , i have to go to get it checked immediately .

[quote=“proeng, post:4, topic:5525”]It sounds like you have floater, this is actually cells on your retina. I got them and they can be annoying at times. I think the reason you experience them when you relax and read is because you got a clear background to see them on.
https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Floater[/quote]

Yep, i at least used to have a lot of these… Now i may have just got so used that i don’t even notice unless i start looking for them.

[quote=“Black Flame, post:6, topic:5525”][quote=“proeng, post:4, topic:5525”]It sounds like you have floater, this is actually cells on your retina. I got them and they can be annoying at times. I think the reason you experience them when you relax and read is because you got a clear background to see them on.
https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Floater[/quote]

Yep, i at least used to have a lot of these… Now i may have just got so used that i don’t even notice unless i start looking for them.[/quote]

Maybe this should be in the" is this stuff safe"section, probably just a coincidence I started reading Grimores but then there are no coincidences in magick.