Ever Killed With Magick?

Yes and it felt odd. I experienced the feeling of them releasing from this life, so I dont myself fully take a life anymore. I just push to the edge and let them topple over

2 Likes

Ever killed with magick?
Yes.

How did you do it?
Energy work, probably that’s the best way to describe it, can’t share details. Without spirits or rituals.

Why did you do it?
Different reasons. Mainly revenge for myself, and for others in rare cases. Only once in my life I did it to prove to someone that I can, picked a target who really deserved it…was stupid thing to do, but I never regret it. He was a killer.

How did you feel afterwards?
The same feeling you would get after taking out the trash.

14 Likes

Did it take long for them to die after doing the energy work?

2 Likes

Usually within a month or two for the cause of death to happen. But the death itself may take longer in some cases. An example, someone went into a coma within two months, lasted more than a year, he never came out of it.

8 Likes

With mine it took under a day, but it was really amateur work and i ended up binding myself to them. Ive found… Safer… Methods since then, if i do need to directly take life

4 Likes

I’ve killed people several times with magick before.

I know exactly 5 cases, where people death was proven. Every single death happened within 2 weeks (at the latest), and the faster one happened within 1 days (committed suicide without any reasons after contacting me, and my curse). I knew the victim well, he was a good man.

• In two cases, I killed people driven by my fury and revenge (two relatives of mine).
  • In an another case a group attack against me backfired by me, and I killed two near ones of the attackers (I want the attackers alive, left them suffer, so my aim was to kill their beloved relatives, father and mother).
  • And the fifth when I was 14 years old. He was my doctor. He committed suicide after my curse. He drank chemicals, and suffered another 3 days before his death.

Why? Because I was emotionally unstable, and I want to kill them driven by my emotions, and unlucky them, I got the power already for the cause.

18 Likes

All these cryptic texts, I wish someone would teach me how to kill with magick already.

1 Like

Screenshot%20(384)

You’re welcomed to say thank you to E.A. for spelling it out as simply as possible. :+1:

8 Likes

This is amazing because the Baneful section is filled with people just as lost as I am,

Summary

…and a lot of dickstroking anecdotes.

1 Like

If the grey matter between you’re ears is truly as sharp as that wit you shouldn’t have any problems figuring it out for yourself now should you?

But nevertheless if you have specific questions about it then by all means make a new thread and perhaps you’ll get specific answers. At the very least it might be a bit more productive then whatever it is you’re attempting now.

2 Likes

Absolutely. You’ve always been helpful bro. Thank you.

1 Like

Damn, brought tears to my eyes.

2 Likes

Does it count if you killed by accident?

Meh, probably to someone. But seriously who keeps count? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Occult crime is a thing now. And yes, bragging about killing people online is self-incrimination.

3 Likes

Very true.

Where may i ask? And does the U.S. have extradition treaties with them?

1 Like

It is almost certainly best not to name people in this manner, just in case.

3 Likes

Woah. This is news to me. I figured you could be prosecuted under weird loopholes like other ambiguous offenses, but I had no clue it was its own category of crimes. Very interesting.

Brb, I need to go delete some more posts. We’re all like criminals now.

2 Likes

Your personal FBI agent already saw them. Youre fucked as is. Might as well not try to hide

2 Likes

They’re actually too busy wrapped up in their “war on drugs.”

1 Like