Ever feel like a demon already knows what you’re gonna ask of?

I evoked a spirit that I’ve had help from before and I swear it already knew what I was gonna ask him. As soon as I started reading what I wrote down about what I wanted there where two really really strong gusts of wind.

Maybe the spirit already knew what I was going to ask and had already agreed ? Dunno.

I swear I’m at the point where I can have internal dialogue with it but my sense aren’t open that much so I can’t tell if it’s just my head fucking with me.

This time I couldn’t even tell if the spirit wanted something in return. Pendulum would hardly move when I asked then the 3rd time it went counter clockwise.

I just offered to get the spirit something it would like and if it wanted something more specific then to let me know.

You guys ever evoke a spirit and get the sense that it already knows what you want ?

How long did it take you guys to open up enough for clear communication ? I’m tired of kinda taking shots in the dark.

3 Likes

It happened to me with Mr Orobas. I called the fella, i had a script written on a piece of paper, and before i could say anything to him, he said yes :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah I get it quite a lot actually especially working with Lucifer… As soon as I start rambling coming to a point or asking a question, the answer comes quickly whilst I’m still busy… He definitely does not waste time! Hail Lucifer!

2 Likes

Yes my first evocation of Harborym was like this. I knew what I wanted to ask him but had intended to simply meet him the first time. However he wanted to get straight to business. He knew what I wanted and told me to pretty much say it already. I made a post about it I can give you the link if you want.
If you want to improve your senses really just start working on your chakras working up to your third eye. Ik it’s a cliche but it’s true. You’re doing really great already though. I’m sure they did know what you wanted.

2 Likes

If you accept the fact that they have access to akasha (collective mind by Jung) then it is easy for any spirit to know past,present and future and by that our every thought.
Hope this might help you to grasp a simple fact how they know everything.

2 Likes

You guys ever evoke a spirit and get the sense that it already knows what you want ?

Yes, thinking of their names can alert them so that they start paying attention to you before you evoke.

Also because you’ve had help from this one before, a connection is already made, and many of them stay around and keep an eye on you, so, they’re ‘expecting your call’, so to speak. That part is very personal and I think, a sign that you have a strong relationship :slight_smile:

At this point you might not even need to evoke this particular entity, you can talk to them as if they’re in the room.

How long did it take you guys to open up enough for clear communication ? I’m tired of kinda taking shots in the dark.

The clear communication is a developmental thing, and it varies for everyone by natural skill and training. Just have patience and keep working at building your energy every day.

1 Like

@Mulberry Makes sense. Sometimes I’ll go over an evocation in my head and what I’ll say, do you think that when I do this I accidentally call the entity as well ?

Sometimes I’ll get a sigil stuck in my head and it will keep coming back every so often and I feel like this kinda invokes the entity that I’m planning on working with.

2 Likes

It’s not so much accidental, as showing you are already shining in the astral and have the ability to get your intention out there. That makes you very interesting to discarnate beings :smiley:

The sigil getting stuck in your head could be from them asking you to evoke them. It’s a “yes, I’m here, let’s do this”.

3 Likes