Essential oils for Baneful Purposes

Are there any essential oils that are used for dressing up a candle for baneful magick? Thank you for helping!

You can get essential oils in some of the same substances as incense, like Sandalwood, Cedarwood.
I like Vetiver.

If you look up the herbals for the essences, and it all looks like healing, quite often, if you can heal it you can cause it - by reversing the intent. So vetiver can be used with the intent to cause depression, insomnia and stress for example. Maybe wrap a black thread around the candle to signify this if it helps.

2 Likes

Mmm I’m not that good at channeling polar energies… I need something pure. Correct me if I’m wrong though. Is there oil for draining enemies energy that I can use for anointing a candle for that purpose?

Not that I’m aware of. Citrus like orange is supposed to be energizing so if you put that on the candle and used it to energize yourself using their energy maybe.

Cinnamon and menthol are quite sharp.

Or just go with a black candle and use an oil that boosts you, and that’s not super baneful by itself but if you’re doing baneful workings and you’re boosted…

I know bugger all about voudun but I notice for their oils they make their own. They’ll take a carrier oil, like almond oil and add spices and other things to bring in that baneful energy and infuse the oil (you would not want to get this on your fingers though), like cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes, black pepper, coffin nails, dead bugs, and basically make an infusion to suit.

Just make some D.U.M.E oil.

1 Like

What is D.U.M.E?

Doom/death unto my enemy. Let me show you in a little while.

Let me know when you got the recipe :slight_smile: