Erotic Lucid Dreaming

Sooooo! If I offend anyone with how open I am going to be in this post, I apologize. In the past few weeks, I’ve started to explore my sexuality. I’m straight - I literally love when bee stings flowers. (Naughty Giggle!)

However, I also believe in having one sexual partner at a time. Not multiple! I’m a little bit old fashioned and it’s okay!

So - I wanted to share the Erotic Lucid Dreams I’ve been following.

I was intrigued by this one and I allowed myself to just follow through with it. I liked her voice! Mind you, I’m a woman. I just imagined I was talking to a man. And he was handcuffed to the bed. :smirk:

And this one.

This one is also really good. But you need to do this one while performing sex Magick. I’m not there yet! But comments from YouTube says it’s really hot!

And this one.

4 Likes

Any link for average lucid dreaming? Not that I’ve a problem (or lack of curiosity) about erotic lucid dreaming, is just that as a noob I just want to stick to the basics.

Thanks.

I will find one for you! :smile:

1 Like

@ReyCuervo

I use this one when I’m having trouble sleeping. I think it might be a good fit for you! But as you get stronger, try the erotic stuff! :grin: It’s worth it?

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, Wolf (love the name, by the way). I’ll try with this one and if I pull it off, I’ll try erotic lucid dreaming.

1 Like

:kissing_heart:

You’re welcome!

2 Likes

Huh, I’m curious about this, time to test this out :sunglasses:

1 Like