Epic Videos of Knowledge and Truth

YouTube is full of bad ass videos, and everyone has their favorite and most inspirational videos on magick, the occult, etc.
I would like to see what others have gathered and saved. So - if you would, post your favorite youtube (or otherwise) videos that have been the most inspirational, eye opening, and thought provoking videos on the occult, magick, psionics, energy, chi, philosophy, god - whatever. :slight_smile:
I’ll go ahead and start. I’m sure many of you have seen some of these. My hope is that some have not. Unfortunately - I don’t always remember to save a link when I see a great video. So, this isn’t an exhaustive post of every single mind-blowing video I’ve ever seen. But it’s a good start. And hopefully a good motivator to get you guys to post yours :smiley:
Without further adieu, these are the videos I’ve collected throughout the years. There are a lot here, I’m not expecting everyone to watch them all in one sitting. But these are the most inspirational and interesting videos I have seen.
so yea - like - uh, I’ll show you mine if you show me yours :smiley:
Here we go:

“Science and the taboo of psi” with Dean Radin

Qigong Demo with Master “John Chang”

The Extended Mind: Recent Experimental Evidence

Is this the theory of everything?

Talk - Michael C. Ruppert - Crossing the Rubicon - Part I

The Physics of Anti-Gravity

Qigong master projecting his chi energy part 2

A New Marriage of Brain and Computer

Clarifying the Tubulin bit/qubit - Defending the Penrose-Hameroff Orch OR Model (Quantum Biology)

Imagining the Tenth Dimension part 1 of 2

James Randi Challenge Exposed- A Lawyer Explains

Pyrokinesis by Shi Fu Jiang John Chang Mo Pai

Pure Illusion of Self

2 Likes

Great topic!
Part 1 - Interview with Phil Hine, chaos magician

grant morrison on Sigil Magick

Dimension Beyond the Physical - Sadhguru

Michael Talbot - Part 1 Complete- Synchronicity and the Holographic Universe - Thinking Allowed

Tom Campbell: Virtual Reality: Why It’s A Better Model Than String Theory and Holographic Universe

African shaman performing levitation

psionics part one

psionics part 2

psionics part 3

Hitler and the Occult HD

Nazis - The Occult Conspiracy - Complete

Aliens and the Third Reich (FULL)

1 Like

I’m just re-posting the last few so they’ll embed :slight_smile:

mars pyramids…towers…cities…ancient ruins…ufos…water…extrestrial…200 amazing photos.

Quantum Chaos and the nature of reality

Fist Fights With Physicists - The Caduceus Coil, Helical Flow and the Evidence for Free Energy ☤

Nassim Haramein - Sacred Geometry & Unified Fields

Lloyd Pye - Everything You Know Is Wrong

Shaolin Monk harnesses Qi to drill his head?

Robert Anton Wilson: Aleister Crowley [FULL]

The Soul Travelers

Last 2. Great thread.

KGB Agent with Frightening Psychic Abilities & Powers - Part 1

KGB Agent with Frightening Psychic Abilities - Part 2

this is a non-commercial documentary, a great piece of art and science.

Athene’s Theory of Everything

bless the Internet!

I think a lot of this persons videos are very helpfull.

Decoding the Matrix to change your reality:

The occult truth about sex:

Working With animal spirits:

Yah, jesus was an occultist:

Immortals:

This is some pretty serious shit :smiley:
UFOTV: The Mars-Earth Connection: Cydonia in Ancient Science and Mythology - David Flynn

Look at this!

Become a “Super Monk” - Higher Balance Method

this one is also great

Mind Science Kept Hidden Documentary (removed and re-uploaded)

Just wanted to bump this thread because this guy is too good to ignore. This is all to do with the true nature of reality and covers much of what’s included in The Book of Azazel in terms of quantum physics and consciousness.

The Primacy of Consciousness - Graphic reproduction - Peter Russell

Peter Russell - Science, Spirituality and the Origin of Consciousness

In relation to so many that comment that “kundalini” and even activating chakras are being triggering nerve action- below about one who has experienced and asserts the impact of it

full Kundalini awakening experience by IkuahGhede
full Kundalini awakening experience

[ edit added: it seems YouTube requires "signin" stating that: "This video may be inappropriate for some users." which it doesn't have "language" so only as it deals with "kundalini"? -weird about info, but the below also embed, so go figure - if others can hear the "ringing" watching these videos, and sense the shift of his state: so many that speak about Kundalini seem to be suppressing or hiding the vib that could radiate otherwise.. maybe most are good at concealing vs it not being there ]

Who’s ready 4 Her (sound volume is a bit low)
Kundalini- Who’s ready 4 Her and who isn’t

a quote from one of his other YouTube vids: “eye spoke of di darkness now let us show yu di light. in reality darkness is only a shade of light. a yogi sees all as 1.”

http://youtu.be/SiTfGWgile0
My groin literally felt like it was on fire the first time I listened to this

I see a video with Grant Morrison was posted up above. Its a good discussion with some relevant topics. I recommend it, especially for any newbies who happen to come across this forum with any questions about magick…

Here is the full video - Grant Morrison @ Disinfo.Con, New York
! No longer available

Billy Brujo!

Not a video but still great.

Terence McKenna - In Search For The Original Tree Of Knowledge, Workshop, 1992
! No longer available

Grant Morrison is thought of as a nutjob by many but he is one those guys that even though some of his ideas may seem fucked up or weird, he has some really valid points and good insights to the occult and magick. I would recommend listening to his lectures, they are perfect for beginners and he even covers some topics that have advanced magicians realizing some basic things they may have overlooked.