Entity to make a specific someone kiss me

oh, tomorrow im going to a party bc the guy im in love told me that he would adore it, sooooooooo i want to kiss him at that party and a magick help would be great
who’s a great entity to call for such a quick request?

1 Like

Sitri, Zepar, Beleth .your choice

2 Likes

Sitri can make him do what he normally would not do so u can ask him to do anything sexual

2 Likes

Sex etc

2 Likes

hm i want something more like revealing his desires when doing this and not a “zombie state of mind”
do you think sallos would work? i worked with him in a case that involves the same person and he did what i wanted but a day later from the deal - i told him in the end of the last day of the deal that it was ok if he realized my request in the other, also

1 Like

Sitri can do that. Honestly I think you get a zombie state of mind when you call on gremory. But that this particular demon enchants the target for a short time and then when it wears off. They snap out of it and I don’t like that approach. That’s what I’ve heard at least. Don’t quote me on that. But yes sallos can do that as well. All the demons can do that. You have to be specific about it tho if that’s what you want.

2 Likes

Sitri dosen’t make a person become zombified. Sitri just whispers seductively what desires the person already wants to do. :wink:

1 Like

i’m going to talk to him tonight
the problem is that what i usually offer to spirits i can’t offer tonight (orgasm, i’m guarding for sallos)
and i don’t have any candles or ritualistic things here (also i don’t live alone), what do you advice to offer to him?

1 Like

Offer them honor. Which means you’ll post your result with the forum or tell someone about what happened. Demons love when they are honored or given public proclamation

3 Likes

So that means you tell people about the result that was given. If you can’t do that cuz ur a secret occultist(like me) then just post something here since a lot of people are on here

2 Likes

Like what @Man1 said, offer them honour. That what I did the first time I ever did an invocation of an entity. My results where already felt the next day.

1 Like