Entity to help with sleep?

I have a weird relationship with sleep. I either sleep to much or to little or not at all.

As the title states, who could I call to help?

Yes, I know: I should put a sleep schedule, put music on, relaxing space.

Thank you but I tried all of that.

3 Likes

Try hypnos he is an awesome dude

3 Likes

I usually evoke melatonin.

5 Likes

buer
and paimon,dantalion

1 Like

Satan.

1 Like

@Lamb-of-Hell-666 you don’t need an entity.

Try this simple spell:

3 Likes

I hope it’s okay if I barge in here a little bit, but I’m having trouble sleeping as well. Long story short, a lot of work with shamanism and other magick has been done already, and my mother asked a friend this morning and she said that she feels there is something from a past life keeping me from sleeping because through dreams and so on I can live my spirituality more and can grow in that regard and it doesn’t want that to happen.

I am unsure how to proceed now. I’m rather new to work with demons so don’t know them all that well yet. I was scanned and told currently I have the demons Rosier, Belial, Lilith, Lucifuge Rofocale, Hekate and some sort of white tiger spirit around me.

Is any of those demons a good pick to work with, or any of the ones in this forum? Or should I do anything else? Advice would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

proculo from the grimourium verum can make someone sleep for up to 24 hours and speak on all matters on sleep

i dont have his sigil tho

my “dictionary of demons” says 24 hours this https://www.grimoire.org/demon/proculo/ says 48

1 Like

I dont know if it helps either of you, but whenever one way fails, go the other way with the same effort.

I use astral travel to fall asleep, but I can also recommend reverse blinking, it works and forces sleep in people who dont usually astral travel or lucid dream.

Reverse blinking works for me.
Good luck.

1 Like

Try this maybe it works.

2 Likes

Try Lavahel for encouraging peaceful sleep, or Menakel for peaceful sleep during difficult times.

2 Likes

Good idea, maybe it will support the nights that it’s really a problem. The beautiful thing of Melatonin is that it’s stuff your body produces. So the medicine is just a hormone that helps. Not a sleeping pill that gets you addicted.

2 Likes

Know the drill.

1 Like

I find evoking Duke Entersandman has been the biggest solution. I say my prayers without forgetting anyone. I get all tucked in…
I tend to sleep with one eye open on those nights and keep my pillow in a bear hug.

:smile::smile::smile::smile:

4 Likes

Going to listen that song now… Lol. You made me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

What book was that from? found it really helpful.

Don’t really remember it was in pdf on my old phone that is broken now and dosent recover the majority of my books.

1 Like

is it due to anxiety… caffeine or stimuli, or other reasons… ‘sleep’ is complex.

i have sedatives, they make me sleepy… and quality of sleep it poor so im emotional and grumpy. same with alcohol.

I have ordered again L-Dopa (mucuna pruriens) 4 hours sleep feels like 8 and i wake up refreshed and positive - this may help you.

Also good, Magnesium before bed, relaxes you as does Ashwaghanda , it releives all tension and you fall asleep peacefully no sedative effect just inner peace.

: P Thanks tho, any Healthy Recommendations? or Similar books, i’ve been tryin mantras but not gunna lie, It’s not as easy as writing som shish on your head and instantly callin it day.

1 Like

Try this maybe help

1 Like