Entity that can help with a wrongful death lawsuit

My mom died last year from something so preventable it almost feels like murder. She had a stroke in September of 2019 and was bedbound for the remainder of her life. I really wanted her to get some therapy and it was scary and stressful so I guess I relied on the nurses and medical professionals too much. I thought I was making the right decisions for my mother, but it eventually lead to her death from a fucking UTI! I can never forgive myself for what happened to her. Everyday I wish things could’ve been different and that she was still here with me. I am angry at what the nursing home allowed her to go through. I trusted them with her care and they let her die! I’m pursuing legal action against them, but they’re stalling and refuse to give up vital paperwork so the case can move forward. I started talking with a lawyer last year, and we’re still trying to get paperwork from the nursing home where she died. I just want justice for my mom. I don’t even care about the money, I just want them to know what they did was wrong and they shouldn’t be allowed to operate like that! If I do get a large settlement, I plan to use the money to start up a nursing home for stroke victims where family members won’t have to worry about things like this. All I wanted was for her to get therapy and have a place she could stay while I got things situated, but she died in a place that was supposed to help her heal. If anyone knows of any powerful entities that could help with this or rituals to help move things along in my favor, then I would really appreciate it.

4 Likes

I’m so very sorry for your loss, that must be horrible and I can completely imagine how it plays on your mind.

I’m not sure offhand who could help with this, I think Belial because they abused their power (taking the money while neglecting her care) and he’s usually pretty hot on things like that.

My heart goes out to you having to deal with this. :heart_decoration:

5 Likes

Thank you, I’ll ask them for help and see what they can do.

2 Likes

King Belial is your best bet.

4 Likes