Entity/sigil Inspection

Yes, here’s another sigil I’ve created. I do believe this one will be good. What’s your first impression of this? :smile:

Update: It’s for an entity I’ve created. My last one was well…, faulty, so here’s another.

1 Like

Something mischievous?

1 Like

Hmm, yes, very well could be. :japanese_ogre: :smiley_cat:

Updated. The sigil is for my entity creation. I wanna see what his first impressions are :yum:

For the second time I see my first impression confirmed, e.g. another sigil gave me ideas of women and I thought it was only me thinking often about them :smile: now I said to myself “this sigil may be used to hurt”…

2 Likes

Not as powerful as the other spirit you created earlier, however, this spirit is obviously alive and well
kinda reminds me of a spider

1 Like

I got a dark fae type of vibe. Like you shouldn’t “leave room for interpretation” in anything you direct it to do.

1 Like

Interesting interpretations.

@AlphaC I have a major fear of spiders, lol. I like them, but I just can’t help but fear them :rofl:

I feel it brings mischief and discord …like a troll?

1 Like

My last entity mocked people so I’m not too surprised this one is mischievous, lol. I feel like it’s because outside of BALG, I’m too much of a jokester, lol, so all my entities might be too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ah well that might be! A little mischief never hurt anyone :wink::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Very true :laughing:

1 Like

To be honest I’m not getting anything :frowning:

1 Like

Honestly things do seem a bit off for me. :thinking:

I might make another entity, but I may need to envoke someone powerful and helpful enough… 3 strikes and I’m done. This 3rd better be good, lol! I sent this entity off to go do whatever if he hasn’t already

1 Like

Usually with servitors you need to breathe prana into them under the influences of the planets. Usually it takes at least seven days.

1 Like

If you evoke the planets intelligences all at once and pull their energy im to the sigil it may speed it up.

1 Like

Okay, thanks so much. I’ll try that.

1 Like

This new entity should be really somethin’.

I’m making notes, planning, and trying to make sure I remember to write down the major “DO NOT DO THIS” so they know how to behave, lol. :laughing:

1 Like

Out of curiosity what were the forms of the first two?

Not trying to be mean… Try to use more affirmative sentences when programming like… If you want the entity to be loyal don’t say “you will not be disloyal” say “you will be loyal” for example

1 Like