Entity removal

Anybody here knows how to exorcise entities inside body?

3 Likes

i wrote a ritual for a case like this to girl that she got in trouble with entities like this

Get the sigil of belial
A black candle
Meditate on your intention to banish the entity out

With authority
With power… That you simply have internally
Visualise a triangle made of red fires outside of the sigil

And say with the power of your own authority
Speak like a god feel like a god
Speak like a king
Put your hand above the triangle of red flames say

“Creation of magick, be the triangle of manifestation in which the spirit belial will materialize before me when called. Hold within you the elements and forces required of belial to manifest in a beholdable form before me, I seal this calling upon you, I seal the power to perform your function within you, Eternal”.

3 times

Now focus on the sigil of belial
Focus on the intention to banish the entity out
Say this

Itz ra cha belial x 11 times

Then
"demonic king
Gatekeeper of outer darkness
The demon of wicked
Whose name is belial
Belial I invoke thee
Belial rise
Belial I invoke thee
Lord of the wicked
Lord of the night side
Enter my mind
Lord of the day side
Enter my body
King of witches, belial
Enter my heart
King of the Sabbaths, belial
Enter my very being "

Feel belial coming to you
Feel him
Trust his presence
Trust me no spirit pretends to be belial when he is called forth

Tell belial

" belial I called you
To banish and exorcise
The spirit that causes fear
The spirit that causes misery upon me
The spirit that is attached to me"

Now go in the place that you feel the entity and push out site (by site i mean the place that you feel the entity,for example for me it was solar plexus)

5 Likes

I’ll give it a try. Is there another way of exorcising a spirit inside body besides evoking belial or another entity?

2 Likes

There’s a mantra for removing parasites
Or even try the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram there is demonic versions of this as well I think tried this one too and it works

2 Likes

I tried the lesser banishing ritual of pentagram. I’m infested actually i heard you could exorcise entities using energy. There nested in my subtle body. I could actually feel some of them moving inside me. I find it hard to visualize due to a blocked third eye

3 Likes

You can ask the archangels or feel instead of visualising the divine light or even know that the divine is here

2 Likes

I don’t really like using the archangels. I called on archangel Michael a bunch of times and hasn’t done nothing

1 Like

You maybe do not allow him to come like you are at a constant desperation or pressure when calling him

I do that’s the thing. He ignored me despite my serious situation. Don’t know why he wouldn’t help when I’m dealing with something like this.

1 Like

Depends on the entity. Some are a real biatch to get rid of.
Exorcise water using the method described in Dione Fortune’s Psychic Self Defense book, drink it.

You could also recite Psalm 92 using the same Dione Fortune’s method over a glass of water and drink it.

For very stubborn things the Shem Angel Chaamel is very helpful too.
Get Ben Woodcroft books, they are helpful and effective.

1 Like

Can you share if there’s any ritual too & and the book you mention with angel chaamel?thanks

i was gonna offer help because i’ve been able to do that a few times… but i see the post is from march the OP is banned!

You can offer me that :slight_smile::raising_hand_woman:

Of course, we can give it a try for sure.

I used to remove parasite entities that got stuck with the medium I worked with and also a few other people that she knew and I didn’t… so we can give it a go and see what happens.

Is it for you?

Yes of course thanks :pray:

So tell me what’s going on and what do you feel and what do you think it is and when did you start feeling it?

Chaamel?