Entity Red Flags

When contacting spirits unknown always be aware of the red flags.

1. The entity doesn’t allow you to question or test it.
  2. The entity asks for total obedience.
  3. An intolerance for anything but it.
  4. Has a general air of hypocrisy, example says not to kill yet demands human sacrifice like with Abraham.

The experience is one where the operator of the session be him a wandering Prophet meditating in a cave or an experienced magician the encounters with such entities are common and often destructive. The entity almost always petitions the operator to start a movement, faith or religion in worship of it. The entity almost always petitions the operator to expand the movement indefinitely.
I’m not certain that the entity is the same one or many that all behave the same ways. But it is commonly referred to as a troll in our modern terminology. These entities make demands without giving much if anything in return to their followers and are primarily concerned with their own glorification and worship.
Megalomaniac is a term that comes to mind when I think of this entity or group of entities. I believe that they must gain some.sort of sustenance from the energy exchange between themselves and their followers. They feed on worship and will go to any lengths to obtain it and secure it indefinitely.

16 Likes

I invite you all to feel free and give any examples you may have of this threat to the whole of human existence.

4 Likes

I also believe that these entities influence political movements as well but more on a collective subconscious level. I have seen it rear its ugly head even within my own political affiliation so I believe it becomes the surrogate "State " but that’s just my theory I don’t have much evidence to back it up yet.

3 Likes

If it tried to get you to let it possess you right when you meet it for the first time, banish it.

5 Likes

If it forces it, fight it.

4 Likes

See, I thought you meant astral parasites that are interfering with the evolution of this planet, which in that case, I would not hesitate to get rid of them.

4 Likes

That’s actually kind of a good way to put it.

3 Likes

Well I was in “that form” when I typed it (see the feel me touch me thread as to why). So if that’s what he says is the case then they will be erased

That was the first thing that came to mind. They pretty much operate exactly as @AdamThoth described. Ask it it’s name, or better ask for a signature. If you are denied then it is almost certainly an astral nasty of some kind.

Not vanity, IMO, but a predatory consciousness for sure. This is why we practice banishing, lol. Regarding Abraham, who knows? Honestly I think if he was real then he would have had to have been a mentally ill individual who misinterpreted a spiritual encounter. Or, an astral nasty.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s enough. I’m destroying them. Part of my spiritual role demands it so.

3 Likes

Or at least I need to weaken it.

Happy hunting :grin:

2 Likes

These entities do exists ,to greatly avoid this ,mostly as you astral or soul travel have a powerful demon /angel with you .Some immensely powerful
demons guard or permanently reside in realms men are not permitted to go. Problem is you wander and meet them at their realms , at this point some mages are damaged or go insane as some demons aren’t kind . Some never wake up and die astrally and become slaves to the said spirits . Be vigilant as not all spirits are receptive .For instance Lucifer is a receptive spirit ,but there are aspects of Lucifer(aspects to mean certain sides of his power ) that are highly destructive .
To prove this summon his 6 Goat head aspect , this aspect is loose in power and one time we had to summon Lucifer in his God state to contain it himself .
So yeah red flags exist and caution is paramount.

3 Likes