Entity above all others

I was speaking with fellow occultist on this topic, and one in particular told me that metatron is the strongest angel out there, but is less powerful than Azazel. Additionally, Lucifer and sameal are about the same level as the buddhas combined. However, this person also said there’s a being who she psychomanced to be the strongest in the universe. This being can destroy 10 cosmos in the blink of an eye… Unfortunately this being was too powerful to be named and had to be discovered by research. So here we are. All we know is it’s not yhwh or any God. This is a dark entity. And is supposed on vk jehanums website

1 Like

Nonsense, if you ask me. There’s no ranking, there’s no strongest angel or demon. Their abilities differ and cannot be compared that easily.

5 Likes

In my experience samael is absolutely more powerful than Lucifer. If there is a ‘ultimate being’ it’s the dark mother, who is completely neutral as far as dark/light and good/evil. I used to praise her but kind of lost faith in any ‘ultimate being’, the creator exists but doesn’t particularly give a damn about us

1 Like

What episode of DBZ super is this from ??

2 Likes

There’s no such thing as strongest angel, demon, etc. they all have varying strengths and weaknesses. Even a primordial god who are part of the foundations of creation can be bested by their youngers.

In the astral anyone with an imagination can destroy 10 “cosmos” in the blink of an eye.

3 Likes