Entities to help with Soul Travel

What are some Entities that can assist a noob with soul travel? Whats the best method to get their assistance???
BP

1 Like

Mepsitahl can teach all higher faculties, clairvoyance, clairaudience, astral travel and even telekinesis.

Mepsitahls cool aswell, very friendly :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’d love to see some more responses to this. Eriesh’taetohl from the BOA might hold knowledge that can help you. He understands physical/spiritual interactions, and can teach you how to pull off a “consciously controlled re-entrance into a physical body” - lending to the idea that he may know how to produce a consciously controlled smooth exit.

1 Like

What about Ose the 57th spirit of the Goetia? I understand they are linked to madness and powers of the mind and secret knowledge? Wouldnt this be an area they could help us with? Just a thought as I seemed drawn to this one.

Hello, NeoPhyte! I’ve worked with Oso for a few things; but soul travel was not one of them. (That’s not to say he wouldn’t or couldn’t, mind you.) I like Oso alot; there’s a cooperative, relaxed feeling to him that kind of softens the edge of his intensity…

But regarding the Goetic Daemons, if I were wanting to evoke specifically for soul travel, Mersilde would be my pick. This appears to be a specialty Daemon for travelling. Just offering you another option… :wink: Z

2 Likes

Thanks Zoe…appreciate the feedback. I have to say just after posting that I came across a new thread which had many comments about Ose and linking them to astral travel… There are no coincidences!

I think I have to work through Evoking Eternity and BOA before I try full on evocation…I want to maximise my chances…But I could focus on energising the connection from now till then…

Hello Neophyte

Spirit “Thalos” from Kingdoms of Flame can teach you how master
Astral Projection and even can give you the keys to the portals of the Astral World.

3 Likes

Would we have to evoke them or just charge their sigil?
BP

1 Like

Well, I suppose that if you cannot evoke them to physical manifestation, due to any thing, you could always charge their sigils.

Otherwise, if you are already able to see spirits. evoking them is always the best option.

2 Likes

[quote=“Neophyte, post:6, topic:237”]Thanks Zoe…appreciate the feedback. I have to say just after posting that I came across a new thread which had many comments about Ose and linking them to astral travel… There are no coincidences!

I think I have to work through Evoking Eternity and BOA before I try full on evocation…I want to maximise my chances…But I could focus on energising the connection from now till then…[/quote]

Neophyte, have any links in specific that you would care to share?

I cannot find the damn link now where I saw that, this forum is getting very busy! I will keep looking, or if whoever was posting about Aso and Astral travel reads this first they can jog my memory!

@DKM & NeoPhyte: Mastering Evocation; Your Best Evocations; the June 29th discussion between VirdonDjinn & Myself…

So here is what I am going to try… Charge a Sigil put it under pillow watch what happens…
BP

1 Like

Hmm… Well if ZachD555 can successfully pluck his friends and family out, surely an entity can do the same. I wonder if EA could be employed to send an entity to get me out a few nights a week until I can do it on my own. Is that something that could be done? If it is, its something worth paying for!

Brutus, You might consider evoking Ose (Goetia) to help you with that. I believe I recall Defectron having very satisfactory results with him.

And while I’m sure EA could & would accept you as a client on this matter, you might save your $$ for something you truly cannot resolve yourself.

Some alternatives to ponder… :wink: Z

1 Like

You know Brutus I wondered that myself…Could I charm cajole or downright bribe some good person on the forums to come pull me out of a night… I reckon once you have been ‘out’ once or twice like that you could do it yourself afterwards…My intuition is that there is some sort of barrier in our subtle bodies which seals off the astral, a kind of astral hymen if you will :stuck_out_tongue: And once you have consciously projected it will be much easier afterwards…

1 Like

I have been thinking this for some time as well, it is quite possible.

[quote=“blackpheonix, post:13, topic:237”]So here is what I am going to try… Charge a Sigil put it under pillow watch what happens…
BP[/quote]

So - here are two versions of the sigil/talismanic glyph that Hentyos gave me for astral projection. Exactly as you explained. Simply print it out, charge it, and set it under your pillow. You want to make sure that the energy you feed into it puts it in motion. What I mean is, when it was shown to me, it was streaming down as a falling star would. The energetic motion of it “falling” is important. Focus on it behind your head as you fall into sleep. I would love to hear a report on this. The other night, I just projected the image behind my head as I fell into sleep and I had one of the most lucid and fully conscious lucid dreams I have ever experienced - and that was just a mental projection of the thing :slight_smile: hehe

This one is just nice and clean.

This one didn’t come out the way I pictured it in my head, but I still think it’s ok. It has much more “life” to it’s motion, which is kinda what I was going for.

2 Likes

Thanks for your effort here and your kindness to share this with everyone…It is appreciated.

Maxx

[quote=“Maxx, post:19, topic:237”]Thanks for your effort here and your kindness to share this with everyone…It is appreciated.

Maxx[/quote]

Thanks man. Sometimes I wonder if I’m just putting too much of myself out there, but at the same time I want help with others who are just as serious as I am concerning their own ascent, as I have already learned so much from just being here. So thanks for saying that :slight_smile: I’ve actually started to get a bit hesitant lately to share so much - so you’re comment is appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like