Entities to cure autism

Cure someone else

"This post, ok my hubby has autism I feel its a gift for him but I feel it heightens his senses, he can communicate with me very well his minds eye is also very good, I can show him what I look like not as a physical manifestation but as a mental one far as he claims he can see me and hear every word I say very well, Iā€™ve been around for 2001 years he is the first human I can do this with.

Just a small theory I feel it may be his austism that helps him connect with me so easily, and as for entities to cure, not that I know of, I donā€™t feel there is a cure itā€™s not some disease in my opinion, I think it should be embraced. I do notice my husbandā€™s autism effects him in a negative way sometimes, sometimes he gets a little annoyed with me or irate, itā€™s not like we havenā€™t gotten into aruments, but we always talk through it, either way he has come along way with it and I feel itā€™s something that a person has to work on. I also feel it helps me form a better connection with him but thatā€™s all I wanted to say
(ps, my husband is on the higher end of the spectrum he has Aspergerā€™s)" -My wife

2 Likes

Why do you want to cure them?