Entities as Mentors

So I’m looking to work with a few entities as mentors for astral/soul travel, Love, accent, etc. And I have a few but I want to have a list of them too look through and really decide on what will help me. Could anyone give me some advice? Thank you!

Nobody can give you a list because it would practically be infinite in length as any entity you can think of can become a mentor if you build a relationship with them and they agree to teach you.

5 Likes

Okay Thank you! Do you have any recommendations. I know I’m looking into Azazel because his power has been through me before

Just a biased opinion, Lucifer and King Belial.

3 Likes

People on this forum have been mentored by:

Azazel
Belial
Lucifer
King Paimon
Hecate
Nyarlathotep
Bune
Odin
Baba Yaga
Tiamat
Abbadon
Arhiman
…and the list goes on.

5 Likes

Do you have a sigil for Nyarlathotep? I’m really interested the H.P. Lovecraftian entities

What works for me is to look inwardly and see what I want. Then I find the masters of that thing. The spirits who are experts. And I find one that I gravitate towards and seek out their knowledge. For love I’ve had many mentors and the same goes to baneful powers. Right now, I’m trying to expand my power and I’m seeking spirits who can help me learn to do that.

3 Likes

King Paimon and Master Zhuge Liang for me. They are my mentors in magic. Lucifer also.

1 Like