Entertainment industry

Are celebrities really in secret societies?

Is the entertainment industry as whole evil or devilish. ?

Why do we treat celebrities as royalty ?

Why do celebrities pretend to care about us middle and or low class citizens or anything for that matter ?

ARE abrahamic religions the true Devils in disguise as something good.?

I didn’t say demonic on any of these because I have spoken with demons and some are extremely nice and kind. That being said I know all demons are not nice and kind.

Beyonce actually dresses in white and refused to look into mirrors and performed very african practices, i’ve been told this heightens here purity spiritually, which allows divinity to elevate her career.

Many celebrities are a part of many secrete societies but not the illuminati, if you research into the illuminati you will understand it ain’t as devilish and demonic as people say it is.

7 Likes

Correct :slight_smile: in one of her music videos she embodies the goddess Oshun, and you can feel the power in her imagery and iconography

5 Likes

@C.Kendall

Tell me more about the Illuminati? Or at least give me access to the sources? I’m very interested in your statement, would like to know more of that please

The Illuminati are a group of free thinking individuals, they are wealthy and powerful, creative and intellectual people.

The Illuminati the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on 1 May 1776. It was founded by Adam Weishaupt.

Theres a great documentary about it on youtube how he built the order and the goal of their movement etc, check it out for yourself.

4 Likes

Remember they aren’t the secrete society that control and dictate.

Do you really think that if such a society does exist we would even know the name of their group, the true ones in control probably don’t even exist in public records.

Ooh gasp which one