Entering the Theta-gamma sync (personal question)

Dear members of the BALG forum,

I have a question about entering the theta-gamma sync. I’ve acquired the mastering evocation course and I am now working on the exercise of entering the theta-gamma sync by focussing on the 45 degree angle(I’m sure you already know what I am talking about :wink: ) for 9 days in a row now

The question is this: When I do the exercise and focus and pull my vision back from the angle I get little spots of light in the area. Is this a good sign? Or do have to do something else? Of course I am focussing on my breath like mr. Koetting said in section 4.

Please let me know what you think of my results so far.

Cheers,
Minchar

1 Like

Define: spots of light?

[quote=“Minchar, post:1, topic:5534”]Dear members of the BALG forum,

I have a question about entering the theta-gamma sync. I’ve acquired the mastering evocation course and I am now working on the exercise of entering the theta-gamma sync by focussing on the 45 degree angle(I’m sure you already know what I am talking about :wink: ) for 9 days in a row now

The question is this: When I do the exercise and focus and pull my vision back from the angle I get little spots of light in the area. Is this a good sign? Or do have to do something else? Of course I am focussing on my breath like mr. Koetting said in section 4.

Cheers,
Minchar[/quote]
What means focussing on 45 degr angle? Could you please give more details? thank you

1 Like

Good sign, you’re in theta :wink: These are the sprites EA speaks of in the Evocation course.

[quote=“Titan, post:2, topic:5534”]Define: spots of light?[/quote] by spots of light I mean the same sparks of light when you have your very first succes with scrying into a scrying mirror. Of course I mean that I have these sparks without using a mirror.[quote=“cristinica, post:3, topic:5534”][quote=“Minchar, post:1, topic:5534”]Dear members of the BALG forum,

Cheers,
Minchar[/quote]
What means focussing on 45 degr angle? Could you please give more details? thank you[/quote] I mean the exercise in section 4 of the evocation course where EA tells you to focus on the 45 degree angle between the wall and the ceilling, pull your vision back untill the line connecting the wall to the ceiling begins to blurr, to enter into the theta-gamma sync.[quote=“Seeker, post:4, topic:5534”]Good sign, you’re in theta :wink: These are the sprites EA speaks of in the Evocation course.[/quote] Thanks Seeker, do you think I have to practice it more? Or will a few spots (think of 5 to 10) will be enough to move on with the program at this point?

Thank you everybody for the comments, future comments are very appreciated
Greetings
Minchar

1 Like

^^^ What Seeker said, just remember to allow the state to take you over.

Thanks a lot Titan, do you have some tips on letting yourself be taken over? That’s something I struggle with sometimes…

Don’t focus on the spots of light, sink deeper. As in, notice them, but don’t let it shift your ‘equilibrium’.

1 Like

Thank you Claidheam I will do this. Appreciate your reply very much :wink:

Exactly. Notice them out of the corner of your eye or if in front of you, do not focus directly on the light sparks, orbs, or other glowing manifestations. Instead try to look thru those manifestations as if they’re not even there. beyond them. Stare thru the wall as if you have “x-ray” vision and can see the other side (same thing with black mirror, stare thru it as if peering into an endless black hole) and either focus solely on the image in your mind if doing a specific visual exercise or clear your mind and focus on only blackness if waiting for spontaneous visuals to come to mind.

Keep doing this as long as you can and you will eventually fall into your visions. When you feel as if nothing else exists around you, only you and your visuals, you will lose yourself into them and the theta state will take over deeper than usual, as if your conscious mind has been shut off, and only the subconscious is awake. You may feel Sleepy and catch yourself drifting in an out of sleep, you may even accidentally take a 5 minute nap which is normal considering you are almost in dream state, but when you wake up the visuals will still be ingrained in your mind. So it’s ok if you snooze a little on accident, it should not interfere with your progress when you wake.

1 Like

Minchar
[/quote]
What means focussing on 45 degr angle? Could you please give more details? thank you
[/quote] I mean the exercise in section 4 of the evocation course where EA tells you to focus on the 45 degree angle between the wall and the ceilling, pull your vision back untill the line connecting the wall to the ceiling begins to blurr, to enter into the theta-gamma sync.

I just did this 1 hour ago trying to invoke Bune and I can/t beleive! I am spechless! Honestly! The line disappeared , all I saw was white opaqe like the milk. when i moved my view i felt like a electric current through my body.I couldn/t keep too much that state ,needs more practice for sure!
I am still shaking and I can/t beleive!

2 Likes

Exactly. Notice them out of the corner of your eye or if in front of you, do not focus directly on the light sparks, orbs, or other glowing manifestations. Instead try to look thru those manifestations as if they’re not even there. beyond them. Stare thru the wall as if you have “x-ray” vision and can see the other side (same thing with black mirror, stare thru it as if peering into an endless black hole) and either focus solely on the image in your mind if doing a specific visual exercise or clear your mind and focus on only blackness if waiting for spontaneous visuals to come to mind.

Keep doing this as long as you can and you will eventually fall into your visions. When you feel as if nothing else exists around you, only you and your visuals, you will lose yourself into them and the theta state will take over deeper than usual, as if your conscious mind has been shut off, and only the subconscious is awake. You may feel Sleepy and catch yourself drifting in an out of sleep, you may even accidentally take a 5 minute nap which is normal considering you are almost in dream state, but when you wake up the visuals will still be ingrained in your mind. So it’s ok if you snooze a little on accident, it should not interfere with your progress when you wake.[/quote]
Thank you RavensAscent, this is very helpfull!!! Going to use this :wink:

Congrats on your succes Cristinica. Hope that you will attain your goals :wink:

That.s for sure! Tears poped in my eyes in that moment, really don.t know why!
Many thanks for the info!

You’re welcome!

[quote=“cristinica, post:11, topic:5534”]What means focussing on 45 degr angle? Could you please give more details? thank you[/quote] I mean the exercise in section 4 of the evocation course where EA tells you to focus on the 45 degree angle between the wall and the ceilling, pull your vision back untill the line connecting the wall to the ceiling begins to blurr, to enter into the theta-gamma sync.

I just did this 1 hour ago trying to invoke Bune and I can/t beleive! I am spechless! Honestly! The line disappeared , all I saw was white opaqe like the milk. when i moved my view i felt like a electric current through my body.I couldn/t keep too much that state ,needs more practice for sure!
I am still shaking and I can/t beleive!
[/quote]

Just a short update ,today when i focused I started to see white opaque along the all wall not only at the point where i was looking.Also when I was foccusing on Bune sigil everything around me started to blurr. I suppose i am progressing, what do you think?

1 Like

Hey Cristinica, I think you are making progress indeed

Good work!