Enquiry About Pacts With Azazel

[quote=“E.A., post:2, topic:6150”]I wrote these conjurations, as perversions of the Rite of Exorcism found in the Roman Book of Rituals used by the Catholic Order of Exorcists.

Instead of exorcising and explanting the possessing evil spirits and invoking the angels and the “holy” spirit, I simply inverted the syntax of the words to “eradicare et explantare” the angels and the holy spirit and to call in the unclean spirits.

Also, rather than doing this in the name of “Patri et fili et spiritus sancti” (The Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost), I changed this to “Satan Potentisissimus et Antichristus et Falsus Vates.” The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit can be seen as aspects of ourselves (as the only True Living Gods); similarly, The Great Beast, the Antichrist, and the False Prophet are aspects of the Black Magician. The Great Beast is the uncontrollable and seemingly chaotic power within us which can either devour all that is in a Gotterdammerung surge, or can set events into a higher order (which seems like chaos to the mundane mind, but is the genius of perfect order hidden within chaos), if it is embraced.

The Antichrist is the spirit of rebellion, the adversarial self which despises and seeks to destroy all who would position themselves in authority above us.

And, the False Prophet is the Seer and Revelator who is his or her own higher authority, the Wandering Apostle who is simultaneously his or her own God, Messiah, Prophet, and Disciple.

These are invoked through these invocations.

EA. EA,I read that the Azazel pact your offering to do on behalf of your members are no longer available. Or am I on the right page? Thanks[/quote]

1 Like