Enns

I have a question regarding the enns on Euoi’s necromancy tutorials. In what language are the enns such as “ayer secore on ca Hades”.

2 Likes

No one knows what this language is or where it came from, though it’s broadly referred to as demonic language. According to this article Google fetched:

Enns are sentences (in unknown, demonic language) of invitation, admiration or requests for protection for particular demons. Enns were channeled by various persons. For first time they appear in private grimoires of demonolator Alexander Willit in 16th century and since then they appear in practice of various demonolator families (and lately outside of them too). Traditional demonolators claim that the same enns (or similar) were channeled independently by two different person in different location and that they stay consistently the same. Although we have no dictionary of every world used in enns, no knowledge about its grammar (it does exist, hence language), we know some words and are aware roughly what some enns mean. For example [i]Ganic Tasa Fubin Flereous[/i] could be translated as [i]Fire protect the flame, Lord Flereous.[/i]

There are other languages attributed to other types of beings.

1 Like

The who exactly is Eurynomous then? Ive found very little on such a being.

1 Like

Eurynomous Is an Infernal Divinity. There are 9 Infernal Divinities too like the 9 Kings of Lucifer. He is also a great help and ally in bane magic. His enn is – Ayar Secore on ca Eurynomous.

3 Likes

@Rav For the Enn I wrote down on the last part Eurynome does that matter? There the same right? Just different versions of his name?

1 Like

It’s possibly Latin. It looks like it if it isn’t.

Both are correct, best is to find the form which most resonates to you through Tarot or Meditation: Euronymous or Eurynomous.

2 Likes

When you say “he’s a great ally in bane magick” what exactly can he do in terms of destruction/baneful work

1 Like