Enhanced healing

So for a while now ive been looking into the idea of
Enhanced healing/regineration… and wondering if it could be possible through alchemy… or by some other form of magick… of any one could share some info
I would be most greatfull

1 Like

Marbas

1 Like

Hypnosis.

1 Like

Thanks for the info

2 Likes

No prob

I’m not sure what you’ve researched or experimented with so far but, over time, the most profound healing is obtained using the most simple methods.

Appreciation, meditation, yoga, being present in the NOW with minimal to no resistance to what is, detachment from outcomes etc. Of course, other things that could be beneficial include taking up activities that you enjoy like cooking, sport or whatever. Avoid striving for the “Wow!” state because those are temporary and fleeting poles: focus on calm and understanding that in Truth every state is equal and just an aspect of the Infinite. That said, positive states have an edge over negative states when you are less than fully awake because they are more expansive/less limiting.

1 Like

Master Healer myself.
I specialize in full body rejuvenation.
I can influence the healing in any living bodies.
Channeling the Breath with the Dragon below is what i do. Had to awaken (conquering the subconscious parts of the body) and follow the path of enlightenment to be able to do this.
The main guide i used and use is Breath. In letting go, everything comes to me.

1 Like

Thanks for the the reply… i actually have been looking to your idea… and im sorry i have not responded.with a thank you sooner my internet went down

I work with Straight Energy, I drawed directly out of the ground, and I utilize it for my clients.

Combined with a form of hypnosis, it does some incredible work on the body. Whenever I get everything all squared away, and I start trying to seriously pursue it, I’ll go ahead and set up a small practice somewhere, and I’ll do a demonstration.

1 Like