Energy work& soul travel seminar

I have been having some sound issues with my laptop; but while listening to this seminar, the sound went into this weird multitonal thing which made listening really distracting-- is it the vid, or my laptop?

I don’t have time to watch this now so going to post the link and hope someone else can help:

Energy Work And Soul Travel - Full Seminar

DM is right; towards the second half of the video you’ll notice the audio starts having difficulties. Not sure how you would fix it.

havent gotten that far into the video yet. but there are often audio issues in videos he is in.

That said, as soon as he started talking to them about seeing aura and mentioned that the white backdrop was perfect for viewing people’s auras i started checking to see his… IN the video. His aura is very visible to me in the video and stood out well.

EDIT

Watching the video. The audio issues starts at exactly 59:50.

I also noticed about 25 or so minutes in the video the color of the video starts to become “solarized” or have strange hues.

I’d like to think this was all due to everyone trying to focus in on E.A.'s aura but I could be wrong :wink:

What I spaced saying was up until the sound issue- i was so thankful for EA, and everything he said- I have gone through so many things in my life which for the most part left me feeling like the only person on earth who has experianced some things. The fact he was a Utah mormon and kept refering back to “Sitting in church and listening to some guy saying nothing”, while experiancing the aura stuff, tilting sideways, and other things made me feel so badly I did not meet him like 30 years ago. blessedly, he made it through and became what he is; and I am again blessed to have found him.
i kinda was curious about the ‘dubiousness of pendulums and spirit boards’ as for so long I outright laughed at pendulums, and then just last month did it for the first time and was blown away. This week just to test things, i spun my board, and it did not affect the accuracy of the answer- yeah- i could have subconsciously predetermined which way it would go- but i know I didn’t- and as I keep my pendulum in salt- and each and every time I use it and the board, I consecrate and ‘charge’ it with Belials spirit only after i am sure He is in the room.
As for the spirit board- I agree with the opening unwanted dorrs issue- seen that done that-; but i have to admit, up until S.Connolly Carefully explained how to prevent such an occurrance (or at least severely restrain the event) would have remained very uncomfy with the practice. i think one thing he could have said that as a form of Divination- it Is very valid; But, make sure you have an experiance driver and carefully maintenanced vehicle. IMO
Other than that. another very excellant gift of his time to me and so very much appreciated. Wish my fricken family would listen to the items of his I send them! but then, what if they no longer viewed me as crazy ?
Also his ‘trusting yourself’ discussion- mormons have a fantastic gift for stripping ones self respect and self trust to the deepest and fundemental depths I could ever imagine- for me i am still struggling with restoring those most important of gifts. it is so funny, you can see an Angel- then being the dutiful ‘saint’ report it to your Bishop; a man of a religion which hammers into you that Angels appearing to us is simply to be expected- only to have him tell you to throw it away and forsake any of it as such things are only to come from “The Prophet” and sometimes the Apostles, but never never to you; it was most likely the devil!
Thanks for surviving it all EA !

[quote=“Thermopylae, post:4, topic:5025”]havent gotten that far into the video yet. but there are often audio issues in videos he is in.

That said, as soon as he started talking to them about seeing aura and mentioned that the white backdrop was perfect for viewing people’s auras i started checking to see his… IN the video. His aura is very visible to me in the video and stood out well.

EDIT

Watching the video. The audio issues starts at exactly 59:50.[/quote]

Yeah also saw his aura. Can’t see colours just like a white glow.