Energy of lucifer or abaddon. , or no one!

I had made a catastrophic attack on a target yesterday. and I decided to call the demon abbadon (it was fast) as I took a picture but with my mobile I saw a blue-purple action in sigil. what do you think it could be?

1 Like

I’m sorry but last few words in your post don’t make sense in English. Could you restate the question?

Are you asking what people can see in your ritual photo?

2 Likes

Like Mulberry I am also having trouble understanding what you mean by you saw a blue purple action in the sigil.

Did you mean it was flicking like when it was opened or you saw something blue purple manifesting in it or were you trying to say something else?

For myself, I’m not sure if you meant it flickered or you saw something in the sigil. Please try and say what you are asking in different words to clear up to make your question easier to understand.

1 Like

during a ritual I felt an energy. and I thought of taking a picture at that moment. and I saw this in sigil, :face_with_monocle:you can understand anything in photo? sorry i have difficulty with english.xd

1 Like

It might be a flare from the lens, or it might be an energy orb.

4 Likes

Indeed. Sometimes my camera does that too!

3 Likes

Still does look kinda of cool

3 Likes

haha ok well. so it’s the cell phone camera, i’m glad, fine then :joy: thank you all

4 Likes