Energy Draining

Hello!
Recently or specially since 2017 I’ve been feeling like I’m losing my energy I barely could move and sometimes heavy pressure on my chest like someone is sitting on me and I can’t breath right and sometimes (rarely like once in a while) like I’m full of energy and start to dance like mad guy :unamused: it takes about 15mins then I return normal again I guess you know what I mean ,-, so is it entity?
Thanks!
BecomeALivingGod✪

1 Like

Are you doing any energy meditations ? Kundalini ?
A week ago, I was falling asleep and kept getting Shocked awake, with Kundalini jerking my body as I would fall asleep. This was from visualizing the fire element at my Tail bone at the base of the spine, and visualizing the fire coming up through my body, and out my head.
I was getting Shocked pretty bad. Falling asleep and Zap ! Over and over.
The last couple of days, I ran life force from the Top of my head and through my body and out my feet for 5 minutes. Took away all of the symptoms, shocks, jerks, etc.
Also, leaving the Kundalini energy and the life force in the body, when I fall asleep, causes me to wake up gasping for air. Kind of like a Sleep Apnea episode. ( I don’t have sleep apnea. ) This is like a heavy pressure in the chest area.
So I make sure the energy goes all the way out my feet or head.
This is only my experience. If you are doing energy work, then you might have a similar problem, maybe not. We are all different. What one person experience, another may not.
Also, maybe health issues, diet, substances.
What are you doing before the energy drain ? And before the energy high ?

1 Like

Since I’m new here and at magic stuff so i don’t know that Kundalini thing but I’m gonna check it, i was practicing astral projection and mediating but yea most of what happened to you is like what I’ve experienced