Energy clean up after contact with astral being

Are you a modern magician, did you practice with modern grimoire ? How have you been able to replace a rituals bath, herbal cleansing bath with some modern rituals, vibration of holy names, meditation or visualizations for a successful energy body clean up ?

I have always use the old methods of rituals bath in other to go all clean from astral energy cringing.

Well, I was never set to expect any ‘cringing’ from astral energy, so perhaps that’s why it’s never bothered me and I don’t feel ‘dirty’ so it don’t need ‘cleaning’?

Cleansing is specifically for removing energy I don’t want. I just spent an hour or two in ritual building energy, I pretty much want that don’t I?

So I like to keep the energy for a while and it goes back to baseline on it’s own. Kind of like a plucked guitar string won’t vibrate forever.

If I feel the need for a cleanse, a salt bath, still/moving qigong, other meditation techniques, music all reset my energy.

A favourite is called ‘Happy Shaking’ in qigong - you literally vibrate and shake your physical body to loosen unwanted qi, and then use tiger hands to flush that out through your direct ground connections in the perineum and kidney 1s into the Earth.
Automatic movement meditation is awesome as well.

You can also sort of ‘eat’ the energy, by running your microcosmic orbit and bringing it to th elower dan tian, intending to balance and harmonise with your system - so you do a sort of after-the-fact consolidation and keep the energy rather than get rid of it. I don’t recommend that if the energy is irritating or depressive.

1 Like

" Well, I was never set to expect any ‘cringing’ from astral energy, so perhaps that’s why it’s never bothered me and I don’t feel ‘dirty’ so it don’t need ‘cleaning’? "

It is understandable that we will all not experience cringing as others but cringing is true. I am clairsentient.

Salt bath is also my go-to when I feel astral nastees are cringing on me.

How would you compare results you get from a salt bath with the qigong meditation techniques you explained above ? Salt bath is old and its ever effective.
I also learn about ammonia acid in water ready for energy body cleansing, it was recommended to be a better replacement of salt bath.

The eating of the energy is not advisable because sometimes the energy get clumsy attracting all kind of emotions which are not good for mediative intake.

I have my way to getting over a lot of event in life, but when it comes to cleansing rituals the old sage would love to use something in nature with the four elements… ( Fire, water, earth, air )