Energy ball working guide

This is a serious exercise its simple but it will boost you the old man raziel tought it i will upload a topic about him when i will get to know him better for now pay attencion this is used for empowering your senses empowering objects spells summonings and tasks i advise only advanced practicioners do it in case your not enough developed but you will do this anyway repeat this exercise and put time on it you have no idea how much time it took me the first time also i warn you it raises your vibration it can attract parasytes you can summon a god first to protect and guide you or after like it is ment to manifest more solid. DO A BANISHING OR PUT A SHIELD !!! Im also a beginer at this ive only done this 3 times i do see results however i do it on my rooftop with protecion since im afraid of any parasytes geting in the house i dont live alone yet.

Sit and meditate get into a trance . Now focus on your energy to see where you are in case you cant feel energy dont worry this will help you but it take time.

Visualize a small energy ball in front of you the color represents the purpose but for training only we use white. When you spawn it start feeding the ball with your emotions your ayra visualise the energy your transfering to it see it geting bigger brighter do it until it reaches a size you can handle make sure youre focused when your certain youre in control get inside by making it souround you stay there focused on the ball and proceed meditating feel it know it this helps your energy flow by doing it regulary you will see many results your senses sharpen when you focus on them while inside and you will feel energy. Have in mind you become sensitive when youre inside the ball .

You have transfered the ammount you wanted you can put it on an object use it in a spell or a summoning without geting inside you can see the possibilities but i explain what i was told to do with it while youre inside summon a god to guide the energy with you the energy can be used by the spirit to manifest and after its present to feed it a little on its own. Now proceed to spells give the energy for tasks or empower objects for a spesific purpose with the right color and programing you can also gift it to a god .

NEVER LEAVE THE ENERGY THERE! DO SOMETHING WITH IT OR DONT DO THIS AT ALL!!!

Let me know your results with this if anybody has any tips on it feel free to say them :slight_smile:

4 Likes