Energetic signature in pictures

I was thinking about this: By looking at a picture, mediums can tell you the state of someone (mood, feelings, if they’re alive or dead etc.) Obviously, in most cases the picture isn’t taken seconds before the medium is consulted. So, through any picture of a person, how ‘fresh’ or old the picture might be, they are able to connect to that person’s energetic field as it is at the time of asking and not at the time that the picture was taken.
Would the same apply to pictures of objects?

3 Likes

I think so.
Isn’t the picture all about the energetic link with the person/object in question?

2 Likes

Yes, well I don’t know. I am not able to see aura’s or energy (let alone through pictures), so I was wondering what capable people would say about this :grinning:

1 Like

To be clear: What I meant to ask was if the Energetic Signature of an object - if changed somehow - would show up in the same changed manner in an old picture of said object

2 Likes

It isn’t just about the aura.
At least i think so…
I think by means of an energetic link it can be used for psychic ways of scanning as well

1 Like

I think so but probably it depends on the medium and how detailed the results can be that he/she can manifest

2 Likes

Thing is old pictures will get you information of the energy that was at the point of that picture while a recent one will give you information of when they picture was taken. Time does sometimes wear on energy in a way it’s a fingerprint that stays at that point. Even with objects which is why people do retroscanning to read the past of an object or person.

1 Like

So if a parent who’s child is missing brings a photograph of this child (taken at, let’s say her birthday), the medium or reader would only be able to answer how the child felt at the time that the picture was taken?

1 Like

Yes. It also applies to certain areas, like the person’s room.

2 Likes

That’s how I see it, however there are beliefs that if you can retroscan you can scan future/present wise but I have not personally tested this idea yet.

2 Likes

Thank you for the replies