Energetic Feeling?

Newbie question here =)

Last night I called upon Sitri, Seer and Amducias and with each one I was very aware of their presence, got an instant headache (always do) etc.
What was much different was during the night I could not sleep for anything. I finished everything around 10pm, went to bed at 1am and it was like I had taken a handful of caffeine pills, but the weirdest thing was the feeling …I felt like I had electricity just running through me, not painful or anything, just huge jolts of energy and I would occasionally get this warm feeling all over my body. I could not sleep at all last night. Not one second. This energy lasted until about 12pm when I was able to leave work early to come home and take a nap for 2 hours and now feel perfectly fine.

I’ve only ever worked with Dantalion and Belial before and this never happened, so I was curious if anyone else had similar experiences? Was it because I worked with all 3 in the same night? This was not a bad feeling, in fact had I not needed to be up for work at 5am, it would’ve been an amazing feeling lol.

3 Likes

It sounds like you were overloaded with the energy of the three spirits.

4 Likes

That’s what I was thinking, but always like to get opinions. A shame it wasn’t during the day because I would’ve been so productive :wink:
Thank you!

4 Likes

The electric feeling sounds like Bioelectricty. I feel it quite often when I meditate.

Sounds like you were wired! lol
When you get lots of energy it energizes you and it can make you have trouble sleeping.