Enemies & the path of ascension

Hell, even when I began the Norse path, I used a runestone for protection. I carried it around with me constantly and then boom, all of a sudden these friends of mine would start calling it “Runey” to piss me off

1 Like

Hey Mani my heart goes out to you. You need new friends.

2 Likes

Those aren’t friends and you don’t require them. Because they clearly don’t care enough to give you the slightest hint of respect.

The neat thing about this path or even alternative paths, is that you will always meet someone new. Spirit or not. Its easier to fend off enemies when you have friends to fight with you.

3 Likes

I did notice that. I ended up walking home with one of my friends-an actual friend who happens to be gay and one day when my class was off because the teacher wasn’t in, I hung out with him during study and I met some of the people he hangs out with. Few months later, I hang out with them when I can and two weeks ago, we were all playing Jack change it in study. Course, I still hang out with the assholes but only up until I’m off for studyleave. Why? Well, because they’ll be leaving my school for good afterward. Typical saying “keep your friends close and your enemies closer”

1 Like

Yeah. Thats a way of doing it.

1 Like

I understand you. @anon2593031 My reasoning is the need to psi feed I actually felt my health improve. … im not doing that passive depressed feed ni this is controlled. Im not brilliant neither am I adept yet but thats ok as for tjose “being a dick” well yeah point in case "eat them alive devour before they devour you…as a thought. Funny you say about teeth i had6 “vampire” teeth when I was six/seven. Dose this count on its own probably not but like a lot of people here its part of a series of things that on their own don’t count. My psi feeding is on deliberate new ways like visualize yiur target see a feeder coming out of your left hand into that person and feel an electrical pull see those energies going from left to right hand and knowing that in between whatever it is you don’t want is automatically filtered think alchemically as it transmutes to benefit you then when you had enough of that person when theyre tired close left fist place right hand which is now heavy onto your chest.
Its my new method. Hope someone benefits from it

2 Likes

You have friends here though. Those idiots don’t count. … found out the practical way was not telling them… Although I have told people in a class of 4 because I felt they were needing to be eye opened… and it worked. But…yes even if wearing a talisman I stopped wearing pentagram and keep salt in my left pocket… . Or wearily a sigil can look at like fancy jewellery.
Hope you meet some decent people soon

2 Likes