Ending pedophiles with Baneful Magick

Okay so by now I’m sure everyone has heard about the pedophiles that plague our world, and I’m sure most of you are appalled by the fact that they live out their lives with virtually no consequences. I haven’t gotten into baneful magick quite yet because I haven’t had a need for it yet, I do now. I’m asking anyone and everyone on here for advice on how to use baneful magick or demons or angels anything really to rid the world of this filth. its an enormous undertaking but I firmly believe that there is some way to kill every last one of them. any advice is much appreciated.

7 Likes

Friendly reminder to ALL to please keep any replies non-political, you may reference the Dutroux affair since that resulted in sentences for the guilty, ditto Jimmy Savile, but please do not speculate on which political figures/activist celebrities may be involved, as we have a forum rule AGAINST political magick being discussed on the forum.

Many thanks. :+1:

10 Likes

They will Just reincarnate.they need something worse

3 Likes

There’s a ritual to damn the soul in S Conolly Curses Hexes book. And we can petition the soul to be eaten by certain entities.

11 Likes

For example which entities. I need three names. There is something interesting I wanna get from this😂

1 Like

Satolas,Beelzebub or Satan. Also petitioning to the hungry creatures of the abyss can be useful for such a task.

3 Likes

If others are willing to do a petition or collective spell on them, I’ll join.

Yemaya, Ares, Aphrodite, Artemis, Hel and Vidar are some deities who can help.

3 Likes

What about Apophis from egypt. i mean shes the primordial being of chaos so maybe she wouldn’t even do anything.

I’m more than willing to join in on the petition or collective spell. the sooner the better in all honesty.

2 Likes

Or you can just learn to devour the soul’s yourself.
Satolos, Beezulbub, Satan, Leviathan, Moloch, Sepheranz, Lucifer, Belial, Abzu, Anu, Marduk, Kali, Shiva, Set, can all devour souls and teach another how to do this as well.
There’s more who can do this but I’ll be here all day typing.

4 Likes

Now that’s definitely my cup of tea. but how would that affect ones soul taking in not just one soul that’s evil but multiple?

1 Like

You shouldn’t eat to many souls, eating a soul is converting them to energy. It’s best to ask the mentioned spirits more info on that, like how many are safe to eat, how to purify them, what the side effects are.

4 Likes

Havent done that before. Have petitioned and evoked spirits for eating soul of my enemies tho.

1 Like

I’m going to evoke lucifer tonight and commune with him about it and see what his advice is. may also contact Glasya-Labolas to have him start turning them all on one another and start throwing each other under and in front of the bus.

4 Likes

I know of one curse that involves a talisman of lead, a rod of iron, and an incense made from carbon, sulfur, and saltpeter; but it is unspeakably deadly. Even possessing the ritual components is illegal in many places.

2 Likes

Im interested. If a pm is put together I request to be added.

1 Like

Not a good idea, if your target is dedicated to a certain deity this will cause them to wage war on you. For example vk Jehannum dedicated his death to a certain entity, you writing in your petition that the entities can eat the targets soul creates a huge conflict between them and you are the one that is going to suffer.

Do you mind sharing it?

I will say only to look for the man with the Big Iron on his hip.

EDIT - I’m not just being facetious here. With heavy ass death curses, it’s often better to just walk up to the target and shoot them. There’s less risk to you and there will be less collateral damage.

1 Like

Mod hat on, you’re okay from a forum rules point of view to mention that, as it’s not derailed the topic, but it is OP’s right to mention death magick without needing to get down into cheese-paring what groups to leave out, etc., becaase we found from previous experience that’s a good way to derail a thread and make it stop being functional.

Magician hat on:

Many pedophiles come from backgrounds where abuse was normalised, and cite that in their defence, so there is a case for some kind of healing being done on the currently-abused children to prevent the whole misery rolling forwards for another generation, and on, and on.

Killing the damage, the deficit, the “inheritance” so to speak is going to be at least as effective as also killing prolific abusers and networks of abusers, and there’s not reason not to work on both at once, “severity” and “mercy,” so to speak.

6 Likes