Ending my Succubus Relationship

as the title, today i´m ending my relationship with Arden, i´m doing this because the spirit and i have different sexual preferences, although i had my suspicions at first, i´´m convinced that my succubus is in reality a incubus (i know that they have no gender and can shapeshift), she likes to appear to me as a man and wants to have gay sex, today was fucking awful because the spirit induced to me in the astral and started to talk to me (with a male voice), trying to seduce me, and it made really uncomfortable, fuck he even started imitating my dad´s voice and was cracking up, i asked him if he was a male or female but he didn´t answered, i don´t want to deal with this anymore, i´m plan to call Lilith (his mother) to end officially this relationship because i don´t want to be with the spirit anymore, fuck, it disgusts me that she was a he all along, the spirit broke my house rules i outlined when i began the relationship, i made this post so anyone that are in my situation can relate because there aren´t any threads/topics on this issue

3 Likes

Did you ascertain that you included all the necessary details when you made the letter of intent?

i didn´t made the letter, i bought the services of a trusted seller to do the ritual for me

Just be like “Fuck off bitch, I’m done with skanks”, and if she doesn’t listen, smack that ho.

Bonus points if you do the Pimp’s Prayer first.

1 Like

What is the problem with succubuses/incubuses these days ?

Maybe that is where the problem is,but its an awful experience regardless :frowning:

1 Like

could be, i mean, it wouldn´t surprise me if the spirit itself deluded the seller into thinking that it was interacting with a female spirit

1 Like

Rip in peices

Issa dude though

2 Likes

Same diff bro.

1 Like

thats fuckd up… id seek retribution if i were you

cant play with us humans like that

2 Likes

traps mah men. well good luck with this

1 Like

heck, at least a trap would´ve tried to sound feminine

1 Like

yea i have a thought that my succubus is a trap, mainly cause the night i did a ritual to reach one, i had a dream and it was a bit…out there. But i dont know if its a woman or a trap, either way im fine lmfaooo

1 Like

I would guess that you don’t have much spiritual discernment or experience in the occult at all. Doing succupedia’s letter of intent or even just asking a main entity out loud to send you an incubus/succubus would be more effective and cheaper than buying. I hope you are meditating and evoking to increase spiritual awareness and powers. I’m sorry this crappy thing happened to you.

1 Like

The letter of intent is supposed to be just that - it is your pure will/intent. You can’t commission that out to a third party contractor! I hope you can extricate yourself from this spirit but, frankly, it is pretty messed up if another agent is involved. You need to be far more careful in the future.

1 Like

at the time when i did that? yeah

yes, i´m doing this everyday