“End of times””

Wow what an amazing story! I’m so sorry that’s been happening to you, but it seems Lucifer has been helping and I trust he will continue to help

Also yes, the Christians I know seem to not fully care about other people’s problems like that? When there is a problem they just pray about it and don’t actually do anything abt it, and their prayer doesn’t help anywhere near the help of Lucifer. At least that’s what I’ve seen

2 Likes

Yes I know, I did not mean it literally

I’m sorry for that behaviour of your BF. Respecting each other is the most important thing there is. And yes if you connect with Lucifer those things will change for the better. For some it’s hard in the beginning they need to learn and change. But in the end you will feel free.

2 Likes

Wow yes I agree hah

2 Likes

Agree too. I think a lot of people will ascend in different ways but there is a group that lacks humanity and respect. They will have a problem

3 Likes

Yes. Exactly. My boyfriends sister started getting pretty much brainwashed by an older Christian lady. (She used to be more druidic) and then she was gone so much or being mean or just plain annoying her boyfriend that he kept breaking up with her. And all this lady would say is just to pray. Just pray and whatever happens happens because God wills it.

And then when she got tired of that and actually tried to work for it he left her because it was too late by that point and there was too much damage done. And then this lady just told her “well. That’s what God wants!” When, no. It could have been fixed.

1 Like

Damn. @Kaya See, and this happens so much! They have this belief of total dependence, the Bible literally says that humans are powerless and weak without god. It’s like their god wants them as his slaves.
There are some disgusting forms of Christianity really, and they hide behind their religion to do shit! My friend was telling me how his younger sibling got told by a little girl that him having toys is against god and toys are from Satan. I was literally dumbfounded but the form is called “7th day Advent”
Looking at it from a reasonable perspective, it just makes it look like Satan is a better influence on children lol

2 Likes

Exactly!
It’s like the whole sex issue. So telling them to “just not do it” and not ever talking about it will solve all teen pregnancy issues while talking about contraceptives and being strong against peer pressure is of Satan.
Satan is looking out for kids more than Yahwah.

3 Likes

I believe that Christians see it as the end times but for those that see spiritually past dogmas and indoctrinations towards a more wholistic and complete view of the universe that doesn’t conflict with science or other religions it’s the beginning of a golden age.

6 Likes

Yes! I agree

2 Likes

Wow. That’s just as bad as my friend’s ex pastor (the one who is aethiest) her pastor said when she was very small that Santa is actually Satan. That the letters are just flipped around. That’s why he wears red and is full of lies. I dont understand this way of thinking.

2 Likes

Oh damn! @Kaya I honestly can’t believe that, welll I can, I don’t know why these people choose to be so terrible like that.

It just gets worse and worse, I remember watching on YouTube, this Christian man was getting interviewed by the news because he claimed that he had to kill gay people. The interviewer asked, “but doesn’t it say to not kill?”
Then the Christian guy starts comparing them to nazis, like, “it’s equivalent to nazi, you would kill them because they were a major problem in society”
Then here is the worst part, the interviewer asked what he would do if one of his children ended up being gay, then he goes,
“Well if you knew your child was going to end up to be (like) hitler, you would kill them before they get the chance”

I could find it on YouTube if u were interested but idk.
It’s just gross, these people hide behind their religion to do terrible things- and it’s always been like that

1 Like

Just reading that gave me a horrible headache. What they teach isnt religion it’s terrible mental sickness. I feel so much more comfortable and safe here on BALG than in any church. It’s just so horrible to see people be that way.

2 Likes

I absolutely agree. Growing up in a Christian/ Jewish family, I never liked it,
They are always preaching how we are powerless and worthless unless we blindly obey their god and MAYBE you’ll pass. Hell no, the path I’m on now is much more welcoming and kind, and does not believe we are all mindless creatures. And the spirits that aren’t god of Abraham are actually helpful and care

2 Likes

I know. I was so scared to evoke Lucifer the first time. And it’s only been about a week since and I feel so happy and safe after doing so. Makes me sad that so many people would rather live in fear.

1 Like

Ik he’s the goat

Same with me, I was so brainwashed to believe Lucifer was evil, it was such an eye opener to actually read about him and learn what he is really about

2 Likes

Yeah. It’s the biggest propaganda that our world has ever known.

1 Like

If the world it will reach at some point an “end” I’d be happy because my torture will end, not being forced to see the stupidity of the human race, not being able to see all the suffering and tortures some people are experiencing, not being able to see all the immorality that some people are worshiping, not being able to see all the people selling themselves for money or material objects. I, myself would like to bring the human race to an end.

1 Like

edge