End Game

In what way do you suppose demons see an endgame in their goals?
"The work which lies before us, now, is to take
dominion over this realm, to make perfect and
lim itless even this most course and barren
physical state."
How would they go about that… new world order? secret societies? manipulation of wars and corrupt politicians? Just throwing some wild ideas out there.

Obviously some groups are getting what they want through cooperation with certain gods. Who will win? Those who have the closest connection to the most powerful gods.

Can you explain why you think that demons are trying to make the world worship the antichrist?

Isn’t that the point? You scratch my back, regarding the demons assisting us in growing as sorcerers, and I’ll scratch yours, us helping them along? I don’t agree that it’s worship of the Anitchrist and personally I loathe Christianity, but you’re drawing conclusions from smoke. Have you received this from any demonic source?

So that would be a no. The bible isn’t proof. It’s a story book. Myths. They’re about as reliable as the ancient Greek myths, and at least those were acknowledged as being myths that give insights into the gods and not straight fact.

About the enns, I based that statement off of Connolly. However, due the fact that there is a lack of evidence that those family grimoires existed, I can no longer stand by that particular statement. However, the power of the enns is evident from ACTUAL experience and using them in rituals.

The bible is also riddled with errors, contradictions, and just plain wrong statements.
I have experience backing up my gnosis, you have blind faith in a book.

[quote author=gvgjbune link=topic=3897.msg49116#msg49116 Even Lucifer quoted the scriptures when he tempted the Christ.
[/quote]

There’s a reason it’s the greatest story ever told. It’s just that, a story. It’s not an account, it’s not a primary source, a secondary source, a tertiary source, it’s not a historical source of ANYTHING.

And calling Euoi a fool is not a good idea, bro. The fellow knows a lot of necromancy.

I actually do know a lot about the bible. I’ve read it.
I don’t read grimoires about Lucifer. Like I said, I base myself on EXPERIENCES. Fuck books. Ultimate knowledge is found through direct experience.
I don’t give two fucks if you were a worship leader. They claim to read the bible and still pander it as a holy book. It’s not.

I’m coming in late to this thread and with respect, I don’t agree with that at all.

That’s based off my own gnosis that the purpose of this phase of evolution is for humans to step into their rightful power, which would leave the idea of worshipping ANY being in the history books (no offence to people who want that) - so it’s in no way either my primary goal, nor has it been the goal of the entities I’ve worked with over many years whose guidance led me to the LHP in the first place.

My entire consistant body of UPG, sunesis etc., has been that the idea of worshipping one overlord figure is OVER - we’re in at the labour pains, these past few centuries and many still to come.

So that’s not my end-game nor is it that of the entities I’ve spoken to, and as for hell, we need to reclaim certain aspects of our own empowerment after a millenia-long congame suppressed those, but I don’t see that as converting this level of existance to being similar to another as part of that.

That raises the point that, just as we differ, the beings we call upon may as well - some possibly want to exalt themselves or their leige lords, other want different things.

So my answer to the OP would be that they maybe don’t have one singular end-game in mind, any more than we do.

Edit to add, that “maybe” is just talking about the relatively limited number of beings who fit the definition of “demonic” - extend this to wonder about the desired outcome for the various gods, the angels, elementals, and every other class of being and that obviously opens the field up even wider.

I do think different beings will attempt to use humans as pawns to achieve their desired goals, on some occasions, which is why you should choose who you sign a pact with very carefully. Some beings’ own agenda is the elevation of humanity, or at least that of their favoured humans - others, not so much.

Just because I don’t agree with your interpretation doesn’t mean I haven’t read it. Catholic priests just as well as protestant leaders read their bible, yet they can have radically different interpretations.

Lucifer has never quoted to scriptures to me. Cite your sources.
Nobody was talking about the enochian keys so that is irrelevant.

You’ve also not addressed the fact of the bible’s many contradictions, I comment I made in opposition to yours saying that there was an underlying pattern between them.
But what you fail to realize is that they come from the same religious tradition, so of course books of the bible will have things in common. However, they’ve also been written by many different people with different understandings, hence the contradictions.
Then there’s the fact that many biblical stories have been taken from previous pagan stories.

I don’t evoke, I don’t bring souls to hell. You and I are most definitely NOT I the same team. I am out for ME, MYSELF, and I. The antichrist can go fuck himself, assuming he would ever exist.

Popcorn time.

[quote=“gvgjbune”][quote=“thinktank123, post:1, topic:3777”]In what way do you suppose demons see an endgame in their goals?
“The work which lies before us, now, is to take
dominion over this realm, to make perfect and
lim itless even this most course and barren
physical state.”
How would they go about that… new world order? secret societies? manipulation of wars and corrupt politicians? Just throwing some wild ideas out there.[/quote]

The end game is to seduce the entire world to worship the Antichrist, thereby overthrowing God so that Lucifer may be worshipped forever. For some, it is to take back the seat they once had before they were expelled from the presence of God.[/quote]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is my face after reading your posts

…Yeeaaaaahhhhhhhh…THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!!

So glad invisible sky wizard gives rules to live by? Not like this is some fucked up alien ant farm or anything creepy, I mean, I read the bible too, god gave me a body and free will, so why does he get mad at me for using either? If god gets mad at me for going after pussy, why did he make it so good in the first place? Why would he want to tempt me with his creations, unless he’s really the devil?

The original story of the Garden of Eden says that Eve and the Snake are the true heroes, and that god was evil, or he wouldn’t have wanted to keep man from knowing right and wrong, so he would be able to manipulate man forever.

Because if you hadn’t told me about it, I would have known in my heart all of this was true anyway, which is why Jews, Muslims, Hindus, or any other sand monkey devil worshiping nonsense is wrong, and if you do it you are going to hell, because you knowingly pray to the wrong god and commit acts of evil.

For some, it is to take back the seat they once had before they were expelled from the presence of God.

Thank you very much,

I think you mean to say, they wish to continue being worshiped, like they were long before your form of Christianity wiped out all the others, anyone who threatened you, and anyone who had land you could steal and called yourself original because you killed everyone else and burned their books. The pattern here is that you are a historical bullshit artist of a religion, and this is a verifiable fact…

You are ignorant, and your beliefs all come from a place of ignorance, you cannot even understand your faith, because you don’t accept that it has been taken from many faiths and pagan religions that are far older than your own.

Seriously, research your faith before you are so keen to lecture. We don’t interpret god as a bearded sky wizard, he’s obviously a flying spaghetti monster.

-Frater Apotheosis

Started a shit-storm, so, may the Flying Spaghetti Monster bring me extra meatballs. Amen. Bune…over and out.

[quote=“Frater Apotheosis, post:13, topic:3777”]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is my face after reading your posts

…Yeeaaaaahhhhhhhh…THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!!

So glad invisible sky wizard gives rules to live by? Not like this is some fucked up alien ant farm or anything creepy, I mean, I read the bible too, god gave me a body and free will, so why does he get mad at me for using either? If god gets mad at me for going after pussy, why did he make it so good in the first place? Why would he want to tempt me with his creations, unless he’s really the devil?

The original story of the Garden of Eden says that Eve and the Snake are the true heroes, and that god was evil, or he wouldn’t have wanted to keep man from knowing right and wrong, so he would be able to manipulate man forever.

Because if you hadn’t told me about it, I would have known in my heart all of this was true anyway, which is why Jews, Muslims, Hindus, or any other sand monkey devil worshiping nonsense is wrong, and if you do it you are going to hell, because you knowingly pray to the wrong god and commit acts of evil.

For some, it is to take back the seat they once had before they were expelled from the presence of God.

Thank you very much,

I think you mean to say, they wish to continue being worshiped, like they were long before your form of Christianity wiped out all the others, anyone who threatened you, and anyone who had land you could steal and called yourself original because you killed everyone else and burned their books. The pattern here is that you are a historical bullshit artist of a religion, and this is a verifiable fact…

You are ignorant, and your beliefs all come from a place of ignorance, you cannot even understand your faith, because you don’t accept that it has been taken from many faiths and pagan religions that are far older than your own.

Seriously, research your faith before you are so keen to lecture. We don’t interpret god as a bearded sky wizard, he’s obviously a flying spaghetti monster.

-Frater Apotheosis[/quote]

Holy shit I read some of your earlier posts but man that was awesome. Almost pissed myself XD

Where is White Jesus when you need him?

White Jesus has been a baad boy :wink:
So I grounded him for six weeks with no internet!

White Jesus is on vacation, I had enough of y’all musty’breathed ingrates and am currently making babies with 4-armed, DD-tittied Neptunian bitches.

But since I got this piss-head vessel to type for me, I would like to point out, for perhaps the 5,000th time, that the obsession with Christian oppression has got to end for magicians. If we are unbiased, the entire history of man is wrought with idiotic superstitions that kept folks oppressed. To focus on Christianity seems sensible, but if we are playing with higher level stuff here, then we cannot truthfully act as if they did anything new or even worse than the cultures before them. And this is true also for the religions of Judaism and the Muslim religion.

Euoi, what snot-toothed house-nigga did you ground tryin’ to rep his sorry as as his Almighty Great-1-edness? His nuts just earned a 12-day date wth cactus needles and a cattle prod.

I thought it was the white Jesus. But it turned out to be a heterosexual.

[quote=“the1gza, post:18, topic:3777”]White Jesus is on vacation, I had enough of y’all musty’breathed ingrates and am currently making babies with 4-armed, DD-tittied Neptunian bitches.

But since I got this piss-head vessel to type for me, I would like to point out, for perhaps the 5,000th time, that the obsession with Christian oppression has got to end for magicians. If we are unbiased, the entire history of man is wrought with idiotic superstitions that kept folks oppressed. To focus on Christianity seems sensible, but if we are playing with higher level stuff here, then we cannot truthfully act as if they did anything new or even worse than the cultures before them. And this is true also for the religions of Judaism and the Muslim religion.

Euoi, what snot-toothed house-nigga did you ground tryin’ to rep his sorry as as his Almighty Great-1-edness? His nuts just earned a 12-day date wth cactus needles and a cattle prod.[/quote]

four armed multi tittied neptunian bitches? Stay away from my woman!

As for hell, well I’m in charge of an entity that rules over an astral hell realm. From what I can tell, these hells are actually a sort of evolutionary tool. They burn off unnessecery things and send off whats left to move on. Of course you can have fun with the leftover dross if you rule the place, its the stuff undead armies are made of.