Encourage unfaithfulness

Hello,
Is there a magic way to encourage one partner in a relationship to be unfaithful or at least, lust after other women?

2 Likes

Several. Goetia such as Sitri could do this, candle magic with an oil such as “As You Please” or “Command” could do this, you could use sigil magic on its own or put them in a jar with sigils, you could craft your own spell, you could affect their sexual energy centre; there are endless possibilities.

3 Likes

Venus is in Gemini right now; not great for faithfulness. Tomorrow is the largest full moon of the year. You could take advantage of these planetary alignments and channel them into your working.

Mars is in Taurus; makes for a hedonist and a pleasure seeker. Venus in Gemini makes for a wondering eye and a lust for the next shiny thing.

3 Likes

Thank you!
Right now, I have the Influence oil, would you think it’s strong enough ? (ordering and receiving the “Command” could take weeks and now it’s the vacation time when temptation is the strongest probably). In this case, should I use a regular or a skull candle?

I’m not well versed with sigils, if I wanted to put them (although I was thinking of making the man unfaithful or at least ) in a jar, how exactly would do it? Put both pictures but with a petition that the man starts looking elsewhere? And the sigil would be of Sitri for example?

1 Like

Candle magick on its own is enough. The oil helps, but it’s a booster. You don’t need it. Influence oil is fine :slight_smile:

More important is to consecrate the candle and imbue it with your intent. Carve it with sigils, a petition, etc. Enter trance and visualise your will manifesting as the candle burns. You can consecrate the flame itself as a gateway for your intentions, to the person the self, or for a spirit / planetary intelligence you chose to work with.

A regular candle is fine. Red would be ideal. What do skulls symbolise to you? If it feels more powerful to you, then use it. I would associate this kind of working more with sex organs than skulls, but use it if it adds something for you.

Are you familiar with witch bottles / honey jars / sour jars? The basic idea is to use sympathetic magic / law of contagion to afflict your target.

What reminds you of unfaithfulnes? Alcohol or wine would be a good liquid, I would think. Think of things you can suspend in the jar, like cinnamon or ginger to get them hot and bothered, or broken glass to represent a shattered relationship.

I have put the ashes from sigils I have burned into jars; you can also draw sigils on the outside. You can make your own for this or join together planetary sigils, or spirit sigils.

If you burn a petition to a spirit you could include the ashes and draw their sigil on the jar as well. The possibilities are endless :slight_smile:

Use the same intention, visualisation, and spoken words ( write your own spell, recite a poem, etc) as you add the ingredients and seal the jar.

I would do just the person you want to make unfaithful. You want to pull them apart after all I would include the ashes of the petition. An added fire element is beneficial to this kind of working.

An excellent choice, but not your only option. Any lust entity would work; Lilith, etc.

In fact, you could ask Lilith to send an ubi their way to put sexual thoughts in their head and stimulate their sexual energy center. Including ashes from that petition would be a great ingredient as well.

2 Likes

To take it a step further, you could write both people’s names down ( or sigilize them) on two separate pieces of paper. Tie the pieces together with a string, and burn it in the flame. Those ashes could go in a jar as well. Theres a lot of potential for layering.

2 Likes

Wouw, thank you for this detailed answer! I’m familiar with jars, but I always seem to have doubts and feel like I have to follow exact instructions, except that each spell is specific. This definetely brings my knowledge a step further!

1 Like

Not at all! Intuition is powerful, and so are you. Exercise your creativity and do what feels right. Experimentation breeds experience and helps you find what works best for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lucifer and the Hidden Demons
The demon Bialod under Astaroth and Asmodi has the power to tempt somebody into being disloyal. You can perform the ritual twice - once for each individual.

3 Likes

Beat me to it by 9 minutes. I should get up earlier :slight_smile:

1 Like

You could also take the slips of paper with the names and use them in a freezer spell to block sexual attraction towards one another.

1 Like

I remember seeing somewhere a spell to freeze the woman’s libido by using a fig, but I wasn’t sure if one has to just put the name paper inside, state the intent and freeze or if it was more complicated than that.

1 Like

Thank you @shinri. I remember Bialod, but I had variable results with these demons, so I wanted to back up with some direct magick.

1 Like

If you want something more ongoing, there is a ritual in Magickal Attack by Gordon Winterfield to end a relationship. Not necessarily disloyalty though.

If your goal is to end a relationship, there are other demons that would help to bring that about.

It’s just important to remember that it often works like this - ritual, power is activated, results occur. If you do just one ritual for the end result, that can be enough for it to eventually happen because that is what you asked for with magick. Doing additional complimentary rituals can strengthen your intentional energies and lead to the longer-lasting changes.

If you ever feel stuck with rituals like this, I would say seek wisdom rather than trying to slam on every ritual. Something always gives.

2 Likes