Enchantment!

I just tried to enchant my water (I just wanted to for whatever reason, probably prompted). I directed my intent to “further my ascent, make my Soul Travel come easier, and assistance in claire-senses”

I haven’t experienced any results yet, except for something crazy about the water.

Not only did it taste strange (unnaturally sweet), but it left me thirst for more- and not in the place you’d expect. My mind is thirsty. Somehow.

It wasn’t alcohol, I can assure you reader of that much. I’ve never had a drink like this and I’m intrigued at the enchantment spectrum of Magick.

Anyone have some “war stories” regarding enchantment?

EDIT: Just performed the enchantment again, this time solely for clairaudience and telepathy. After my first sip, two words bubbled to the forefront of my thoughts: “You’re welcome.”

I am excited.

One of the first operations I did was a mixture of techniques involving bibliomancy, water enchantment, and invocation/possession.

I was feeling blocked in the beginning of my research into the occult, having just two books I was working with. A.E. Waites, The Book of Black Magic and of Pacts, and Simons Necronomicon. I was a complete newb at the time and had no experience besides some success with superstitions from childhood about making wishes, and some rune work I had done as a teenager using runes from the lord of the rings, engraved onto a baseball bat to enable it to hit better.

I decided that I needed some way to accelerate my gaining of understanding and occult knowledge, as I felt confused and blocked in my advancement. On intuition I thumbed through the Book of Black Magic and wrote down some random letters from a series of pages, spelling out a name. I knew that this was the name of the spirit that would be available to help me. I then poured a cup of water on the table and held an intention that the spirit would enter the water, and an understanding that I would allow it to live inside me and share my experience of living, if it shared with me it’s knowledge. I then left my apartment and came back 10 - 15 minutes later and drank down the water.

After that I felt much more confident in studying magic and the occult. I became obsessed with learning and read a book or more every week for a whole year. I also became somewhat depressed and felt sicker than usual. A couple years later I realized that I had gained what I needed to from it, and banished that spirit. Which did not work right away. So over a period of weeks maybe months I tried different methods of banishing until I was successful.

Other than that I use charged water quite a bit in a similar manner to what you describe, based on my present goals whenever I feel a need to.

Why does water work so much better than different liquids (in my experience)?

have you guys tried put sigil in a glass of water ?

you know, like masaru emoto’s experiment but with sigils instead of words

If it works on glasses… why don’t try it in the pipes?

Could I curse someone by putting a hostile entity’s sigil in their pipes? So that the sigils are very close and empower one another?

Or a full host of spirits?

If I could that would be brilliant.

There is no reason why you couldn’t curse someone by placing a sigil or bindrune on the targets pipes.

I mentioned the bindrune, as a technique to curse was to scribe and empower a bindrune upon an enemies drinkinghorn.

Water’s actually kind of like a crystal, albeit in liquid form - there’s a lot of material written (including by Randi-esque skeptics) about how frequently hauntings and manifestations occur near water courses, or standing water (old wells that have been built over - quite common in the UK) and water seems to be “chargeable” in the same manner you might charge a crystal.

Water’s actually kind of like a crystal, albeit in liquid form - there’s a lot of material written (including by Randi-esque skeptics) about how frequently hauntings and manifestations occur near water courses, or standing water (old wells that have been built over - quite common in the UK) and water seems to be “chargeable” in the same manner you might charge a crystal.[/quote]

I…

Woah.

I think I found the solution to a problem I’ve been having. Seriously. Thanks guys! I’ve got some, ah, work to do.

Water plays such a large part of our lives, we are a reflection of the world and need water to survive.

The Rune Hagalaz has been associated with crystals, snowflakes and it is related to Hail

Glad you’ve got your solution

This is more than just a solution, it was the PUZZLE!

Sorry if I seem a little insane. I’m very, very happy.