Enchanting a vessel

Just asked this and was flagged for being an advertisement. So I’ll try to do it without breaking rules.

Is it possible to enchant a vessel so that only I pick it up, when i want it to come to me I can call it mentally or verbally and it’ll come no matter where it is, and it could destroy things I throw it at.

No.

That’s movie magick, not real magick.

1 Like

So could I get anything close to it ?

No.

Like I said, that kind of stuff only happens in the movies.

While some magical items have been known to bite anyone not their owner when picked up, there is really no way you can make something that can only be directly picked up by you.

You can create astral tools that can be called to you, but not physical ones.

2 Likes

There’s is a spirit in Franz Bardons the practice magical evocation.

Cambiel - If a sphere magician so wishes, he can make the biggest pieces of rock as light as a feather and he is able to make light things so heavy that no force on earth is able to lift them up. This means that this original genius can easily explain to the magician any problem of levitation and that he knows many various methods by which the magician can acquire these faculties, and he will be pleased to inform the sphere magician about them.

Wouldn’t he be able to do what i asked ?

2 Likes

I don’t know. Bardon makes a lot of spurious and ridiculous claims about the spirits in his books, so you won’t really know what is within the realm of possibility until you try to work with them. There’s not a lot of information available on Bardon’s spirits because they are notoriously difficult to work with.

5 Likes

Do you think they’re more powerful than the Goetic demons ?

Demons are easier to work with, but power is relative.

2 Likes

What makes them difficult to work with?

2 Likes

I think you should start to really look at whether the/any claims made can be literal. If we lived in a Harry Potter world, these forums wouldn’t exist.

2 Likes

I’m not sure, exactly, but I believe they are the type of spirits that have to be evoked in a specific way or they don’t respond, like the Enochian Angels, so a lot of modern methods of evocation won’t work. I’m just guessing though, because like I said, there’s not much information available from people who have actually worked with them.

4 Likes

Tis possible my friend I always tell myself spirits can do things that others can’t and can teach you things that no one else on earth shall know except you and that specific spirit don’t listen to anyone’s negative comments say no you cannot do that, ignore the negative comments, for I believe In you everyone can achieve the impossible never give up, multiverse Blessings.

2 Likes

@Midnight_Stargazer Possible doesn’t always mean do-able or practical or useful. Also even if possible, do you actually know of anyone who’s been able to do it and prove that they did it? It’s possible to fly to the moon in a rocket but is it do-able for most people? No.

1 Like

I see you have curious questions I’m adept in magic, meaning I know a lot and still learn more even right now, the reasons why no one can prove these powers that they developed because they don’t want the dangerous harassment of the public knowing and hunting them down just for their powers, like whenever I get the chance to develop ice magic I’d probably get hunted down for it, that’s why you don’t see it in public because others who have powers in the physical realms are fearful of being hunted down and studied by scientists🥼hope that answers your questions.

2 Likes

Because I also have experiences too in physical powers.

2 Likes

Several years ago as a child I did a spell for ice powers and it worked, would you love to know what happens next??? I’ll tell anyways, after I did the ice spell I heard what sounded like shimmering and looked towards my left and saw colorful blue frost covering the walls then fading back into the wall immediately. Goodnight🌙

2 Likes