Empty Your Cup

Eureka!:bulb:

1 Like

That’s the thing hey I’ve followed Theravada Buddhism since a wee child since my mom’s a Buddhist and a witch — I was inclined to learn what it is really about. Empty your cup. They’re assuring words. Good thread — maybe we should PM sometime OP.

3 Likes

Very cool adept Mama you have yourself there. And I’m glad they give reassurance!

And sometime is now…:grinning:

2 Likes

So I’m trying to understand the concepts and I think I just figured out so thing for my thought about how to go to nothingness I don’t o there I’m allready there I just have to shift my reality into it. The thing that in the end nothing exists besides nothingness is weird to me like what happened to all the matter and other realms but it’s easy enough for me to percieve nothingness in the beginning sorta like the question what came first God or Magic. I’m no where close to being able to experience these concepts on existence but I can at least appreciate you sharing what works for you through the wisdom of others passed down. So can other spirits also enter the nothingness and comunicate with you that way or is that blemishing the foundation

1 Like

Lol to this day, she has the most strongest personality I know — she is popular and loves being centre of attention — if anything she’s a classic version of strong women. She was the “villagers brawler” when she was younger, when she got bashed by her ex partners she’d claw and fight back and she always fuels her life with optimism thus her vitality and life force is steady and active. She’s not lazy.

She found Buddhism when she would’ve been later in her adult years after releasing it’s the key component to managing her life. We’ve been to all the ceremonies and meditation camps, she knows the ins and out of it and our master is one face aspect connected to a Hindu God — he is our master and mom has a pact with him.

He guards us at all times. He has shown himself to people in the middle of the night to scare them off (suspicious people in the parking lot behind her business), you can hear and see his presence sometimes but he can bring Good fortune and also Punishment to those who we think deserve, though he does warn us — it takes a toll on us and him — if we are going to curse using a Buddhist related system, with the system that procreated the idea of karma for what it is, will have a whiplash on us and the Master.

We’ve been told this through channeled words by Master through possession of my Aunty who is also connected to this. His energy was abrupt, loud and full of uncontrollable laughter. He is a Monkey God after all… and I use to be one of his baby monkey in a previous past life.

So yeah mom is a walking Lilith archetype, if you can’t deal with what you get; then you won’t be apart of her life. She is quite powerful. Yes, cool mama :wink: she worries about me a lot. We have a tethered connection that runs deep as I started doing our charts… the synergy between us goes far beyond deeper than this spiritual existence on earth.

Pluto is intact between my mother and I. I’ll admit I’m a mama’s boy :slight_smile: but I know what I’m doing and don’t need to act like a baby. I’m 22 and managed to get a company going whilst she’s running her own business. It’s all about vision. I’ll reply to your Pm. Sorry for derailing

3 Likes

Decomposition and molecular breakdown in accordance with the laws of the universe.

1 Like

So it just keeps breaking apart until there nothing? I wonder if the pure energy of the matter turns ends up empowering the nothingness, and like its not the same in the middle it’s weaker until the end returning to what it once was.

1 Like

The dance of existence and non-existence which is the basis for Taoist philosophy. And the :yin_yang: symbol. It is basically something and nothing dancing around for all of eternity.

When you you remove, something/existence from that above equation, then all you have left is, nothing/non-existence.

1 Like

The great thing about having an empty cup is you can let it fill up with whatever you like. The more you fill it up and empty it out the better you get at it too, almost like flexing a muscle.

Another thing that is interesting is levels of realization, we can say we have emptied our cup, but there are levels of emptiness. The more we flex the emptying muscle, the closer we will continuum toward true stillness, spaciousness, and silence, or emptiness.

2 Likes

You are right, imo. The more I practice letting go and emptying the closer and closer I come to becoming “one with everything” (bad hotdog joke, lol). I am glad that you understand naught knot because before you did not. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Understanding this concept really is like a lightbulb moment. It is difficult for the brain to conceptualize nothingness, but it is possible. Breaking it down scientifically somewhat helps one to visualise it.

I appreciate your appreciation @vaynord :blush: That is all I realky am attempting do to. Share my experience and path with others. Glad you enjoy the mind boggle!
Yes

2 Likes

I’m SCREAMING :skull:

4 Likes

When ever he types that I start crying laughing! :sob:

1 Like

When who types what?

2 Likes

Whenever knot posts, I am knot

Why were you SCREAMING? Lolol.

2 Likes

Oh. Lol. The same reason you’re crying laughing :laughing: