Emperor Lucifer invocation

During invocation of emperor Lucifer, I saw strong lines in the air of purple color and many orbs. Do you know what does these purple lines means?

2 Likes

I’m not sure, but it could be something his energy is projecting and you just see it as purple lines (it happens a lot), or it could be something that has nothing to do with the invocation (it also happens a lot) or it could be something with a deeper meaning I guess.

1 Like

I see orbs and streaks of light sometimes, too, among other things. Imo it means that he is definitely present, but you could also look into the symbolic meaning of the color purple or what it means to you personally.

4 Likes

Thanks for responses :blush:

1 Like

I have been seeing the exact thing too recently. I have not been doing anything with Lucifer. I am just as curious as you as to their meaning

1 Like

I see them eyes open or close

1 Like

I know that this is a fairly old post. Lol. But in case you’re still looking for answers, purple is the color associated with the crown chakra and the crown chakra is our spiritual awareness, our connection to spirit. Maybe Lucifer was entering you and connecting with you through your crown chakra.