Empath Spirit Attachment Issue

Hello. I’m a telepathic empath with a serious spirit attachent issue. It’s making me crazy. The usual cleansing and uncrossing work hasn’t worked. I’ve never had to do more. This thing mocks me while I’m trying to cleanse. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Pick it up and throw it out of your sphere of influence, like a bouncer at a club.

I box them in with thick black Saturnian walls and throw them through the heart of the sun, which is a portal to the black hole in the galaxy’s core andv destroys them. (But only in this universe.) It’s one way to send the message that you don’t need to be messed with.

But you could be lenient and just chuck them into the next star system if you like. Or any realm that resonates for you and you don’t go much.

3 Likes

There’s another option. So even if you send them away, they eventually could could come back. Might not fuck with you, but can still creep. So when you pick up rouge spirits it’s a challenge. I was at antietam and a young girl was there, brought her back to the house, unfortunately she was sexist, didn’t show it until it became problematic. When trying to convey that what it was doing was more harmful than helpful it got frustrated, started lashing out. So I had to eat her, took the body, dropkicked the head back where she came from. Even if she comes back, im now in possesion of the strength she would have used. Kinda like trap neuter release for cats. Haven’t seen her since. Best of luck!

Days are getting darker so to say…

There are beings that have fallen from sphere of unconditional love, and they are lovesick now, so they try to latch on emphats, or beings that they can get unconcidional love from, learn to close yourself from these, and do openly tell them that you dont want this relationship to happen.

you should have spirit, who you like to empath with, and always when this unwelcomed being comes to you, to lower your conciousness by negativity and vampiric tendencies, you should get contact to your chosen spirit so you dont have to “spend” time under this lovesick beings influence, you know, just take your conciousness of that annoying creature, and stay on higher sphere of happiness, with your chosen spirit

Thanks! It just gets to be so draining!

How do you accomplish chucking a spiritual attachment out of your system? I’ve tried different banishing rituals and it’s still here.

1 Like

The trouble with banishing is it can be very successful but that’s no good when there’s usually nothing done to stop them coming right back. It’s like showing them the door and leaving it wide open.

We usually separate these ideas as banishing, and then “wards” to prevent attack and returns. With parasites it’s recommended to also ward your house and close relationships as the parasites tend to just “go next door”.

Whether I banished and it came back or the rituals just didn’t work, meaning it used it’s free will to ignore the requests I’m making in them, at this point I get very personal, one on one, and for me, very aggressive. That’s not the only approach, you can also be kind and do a sort of “catch and release” if you can think of somewhere else the entity can go.

So by personal I completely stop relying on banishings that are general like smudging that don’t address the specific entity as an individual, they just say “unwanted entities may leave”. Maybe it’s decided it’s wanted for some reason?

I will go into meditation, find that entity in my inner landscape, and with my astral form deal with it there. I might try to talk to it first, and find out why it ignored my demands to leave. if it attacks me there then I will visualise whatever I need to attack it right back, usually burning it with fire. Picture a flamethrower if you want and burn it to ash.

You are probably not going to kill it, (which in the astral means dismantling it’s energy patterns so badly it cannot form a cohesive consciousness to reform and returns to source from this timepoint on in your reality), but you will make it decide to go find easier pickings elsewhere.

Or if you created it and it’s an aspect your own experience, just see it coming out of you, as it’s own separated thing, and see it dissolve and sink deep into the ground.

For catch and release, use your hands or a metal cage and hold or trap it and then navigate to where you want to release it. Maybe you have an enemy you want to piss off: give it to them. See them in your mind receiving the attachment. This is a baneful application.

Or say, “I’m sending you home”, and see a portal open like a tear in that realities air and lift up the entity through it with the intention that it is going “home”, whatever home means for the entity. This is a lightwork application. (Doesn’t work if it’s entire existence is naturally parasitic and it IS home.)

2 Likes