Emerging Secular Witch. I'm eager to learn about candle and blood magic

I’ve been studying and practicing forms of psychic witchcraft for the past few months. It’s been quite enjoyable learning to pull energy from the earth and ground myself, but a new challenge has popped up for me.
This challenge involves certain forces that include political parties and negative people to be put back into my life. I’m looking for a powerful spell that will help me sway justice into my favor. I’m not opposed to using blood magic either.

2 Likes

Welcome @Foreign It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

How long is that, exactly?

And what do you mean by “psychic witchcraft?” Are you pracitcing a specific system or tradition?

1 Like

I’ve been implementing the practices taught within the book for the past four months thus far. I usually don’t move on until I feel I have a solid grip on the practice/spell that is being taught.
I’m reading the book: Psychic Witch (a metaphysical guide to meditation, magick, and manifestation) By: Mat Auryn

2 Likes

Hi there @Foreign, welcome to the forum :wave:t5:

If you type what you’re looking for into the search function, using the magnifying glass in the upper right of the page, I’m sure you’ll find what you’re looking for. There are many types of those workings in a few threads here. Good luck :bouquet:

1 Like

@DarkestKnight sorry idk if I attached this to you correctly the first time? I’m still trying to get the hang of this. I’m new to social-media type stuff.

Hmm. I feel like you’d like Belial.

Welcome, by the way.

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.