Embracing Your Evil

A powerful black magician once told me that there is evil with in you. Embrace your evil and many opportunities will open up for you. I’m curious. How do you, or how would you, embrace the evil with in you?

I’m sure there are many interpretations to this question. I’m incredibly eager to read your comments.

2 Likes

I’m not sure “evil” is the right term. See it more as the yin and the yang. We all have a lighter side and a more carnal side. The term “evil” is just misleading; as in harming innocent people just for the heck of it or like maniacs such as the Islamic State jihadists.

1 Like

Embrace your dark side.Accept that it is there and isn’t going anywhere.
Also,embrace the light within you.
We all have our dark and light sides.Some tend to lean towards one or the other but I believe it’s important to realize and embrace both.

Light and dark,feminine masculine,above below.
It’s all a part of each and everyone of us.Accepting this and utilizing it leads to much more power then just one or the other IMO.

If someone needs killed curse them.If someone needs healed bless them.
Find the balance.

1 Like

Stay true to your “light” side, but embrace your “dark” side.

1 Like

Embracing one’s dark side can, in some cases, be very dangerous. The Luka Rocco Magnotta case… It’s definitely one of the most sordid and disgusting murder cases in human and Canadian history! Luka Magnotta, who is now 32 years old, is accused of dismembering 33 year-old Jun Lin, of copulating with his severed corpse, of consuming his flesh and even feeding his dog a part of his body. Magnotta filmed everything and put it online under the title 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick (a reference to 2 Girls 1 Cup).

The following article (linked below) comes with a surveillance video footage that shows Jun Lin and Magnotta enter an apartment building on the evening of May 24th 2012. Four hours later (after committing the crime), Magnotta left the building wearing Jun Lin’s shirt. The video shows him throw material away. He’s also seen with a puppy that was found in the trash shortly afterwards.
http://tvanouvelles.ca/lcn/judiciaire/archives/2014/10/20141006-094001.html

Magnotta is also believed to have killed several more animals such as cats. One video uploaded in 2011, 1 boy 2 kittens (also a reference to 2 Girls 1 Cup), actually shows a man (believed to be Magnotta) deliberately suffocating two kittens with a vacuum cleaner. I take it that that 2 Girls 1 Cup film inspired him somehow.

Magnotta then mailed parts of Lin’s body to elementary schools and federal political party offices. He also disposed of Lin’s torso in a suitcase thrown in the trash and his head in a park. Magnotta then left Montreal (Quebec, Canada) for Paris on May 26th. He then flew to Berlin where he was ultimately found after a man he was acquainted with recognized him on the news and alerted the cops. Luka Rocco Magnotta’s trial has now started and medias from different countries are covering it. Jun Lin was from China.

1 Like

[quote=“Temporal_Anomaly_2013, post:1, topic:4158”]A powerful black magician once told me that there is evil with in you. Embrace your evil and many opportunities will open up for you. I’m curious. How do you, or how would you, embrace the evil with in you?

I’m sure there are many interpretations to this question. I’m incredibly eager to read your comments.[/quote]

My interpretation is it means, be willing to do whatever it takes to get your goal, whether that’s something conventionally classed as “evil” or not.

I don’t buy into embracing “evil” as in, fucking with other people (or animals) for kicks alone, which is, as E_I’s post above demonstates, usually just dysfunctional pathology based on deep-seated inadequacy.

But if they’re in your way, then it’s something only your own sense of ethics can decide.

“Amor Vincit Omnia” - what do you love so much that it overcomes every other aversion or inherited/programmed scruple? And what do you love so much, you won’t violate it, or compromise in any way? Knowing your list will take you a long way in black magick, and in business, and life in general.

[quote=“Enlightener_Illuminator, post:5, topic:4158”]Embracing one’s dark side can, in some cases, be very dangerous. The Luka Rocco Magnotta case… It’s definitely one of the most sordid and disgusting murder cases in human and Canadian history! Luka Magnotta, who is now 32 years old, is accused of dismembering 33 year-old Jun Lin, of copulating with his severed corpse, of consuming his flesh and even feeding his dog a part of his body. Magnotta filmed everything and put it online under the title 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick (a reference to 2 Girls 1 Cup).

The following article (linked below) comes with a surveillance video footage that shows Jun Lin and Magnotta enter an apartment building on the evening of May 24th 2012. Four hours later (after committing the crime), Magnotta left the building wearing Jun Lin’s shirt. The video shows him throw material away. He’s also seen with a puppy that was found in the trash shortly afterwards.
http://tvanouvelles.ca/lcn/judiciaire/archives/2014/10/20141006-094001.html

Magnotta is also believed to have killed several more animals such as cats. One video uploaded in 2011, 1 boy 2 kittens (also a reference to 2 Girls 1 Cup), actually shows a man (believed to be Magnotta) deliberately suffocating two kittens with a vacuum cleaner. I take it that that 2 Girls 1 Cup film inspired him somehow.

Magnotta then mailed parts of Lin’s body to elementary schools and federal political party offices. He also disposed of Lin’s torso in a suitcase thrown in the trash and his head in a park. Magnotta then left Montreal (Quebec, Canada) for Paris on May 26th. He then flew to Berlin where he was ultimately found after a man he was acquainted with recognized him on the news and alerted the cops. Luka Rocco Magnotta’s trial has now started and medias from different countries are covering it. Jun Lin was from China.[/quote]

Allow me to reword. I meant basically, one shouldn’t neglect their dark side, because not only are they neglecting a part of who they are but are also giving up there ability to accumulate their own personal power. But that being said, not everyone’s dark side is equal. Some people don’t even have a dark side they have a “black” side. Which is how you could describe someone who is secretly an “axe murderer” or just wants to cause torture and suffering. Some one with a black aura would find fun in doing things such as this and may also even be aroused by it. Where as some one with a mix of light and dark would understand how malevolent it is, and would be able to kill but through something that would only be allowed by their “light” side,justice, survivial…etc.