Elohim

Lucifer is the Lord of the Infernal nation, I would say most is inhabited by various types of demons

1 Like

Isnā€™t Lucifer a Roman God? In that case what does he have to do with the Infernal kingdom? Iā€™m sorry, but to me these are just Christian fantasies about eternal punishment and hellfire. That they have decided to demonize pagan gods and put them in hell is their own brainfart, I refuse to recognise or acknowledge it in any way. Every pantheon must stand on its own merits and as far as Iā€™m concerned, the older it is, the more authentic.

2 Likes

Lucifer is believed in some small circles to be the roman god, but academically Lucifer is not that roman god so itā€™s up to you to decide which you choose to believe, personally lucifer does not call or consider himself a god like the race of Deities.

However, many people have been to the infernal nation so itā€™s honestly fine to believe in it or not, just as nations rise, so did one time the infernal did, but human history doesnā€™t dictate when a pantheon or nation started to exist, just as in our history it is believed that the Hindu, Sumer, and Egyptian pantheons are the oldest, our history does not dictate the reality of when these Gods and entities started their pantheons and nations.

3 Likes

Even if he was a Roman God, he canā€™t be the Lord of Hell?

And my ideas are not influenced by Christianity, but by my own theories and experience

And not every Infernal is an ex demonized God, some are actual demons, like Belial, and to me Lucifer is like a Dark Archangel

2 Likes

If anything it was the jews. :wink:

2 Likes

To be fair Lucifer canā€™t exactly be an archangel anymore, thatā€™s purely a judeo pantheon rank, Lucifer was considered a Seraphim or cherubim archangel prior to his fall :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but I do agree not every demon is a God demonized, that tends to be an excuse to diminish demons existence, just as many practitioners try to force merge Gods and Goddesses they diminish the achievements and existence of the Gods they force into their own God/Goddess

4 Likes

I call him a dark Archangel because I have witnessed his Angelick side, and because the demonick form he took with his Cape back then reminded me of Michael a bit, but itā€™s true that he is his own being, not technically an Archangel

On another note, I think a natural form he likes to take is with a cape :smiley:

2 Likes

But archangel is still a rank, him having an ā€œangelicā€ side doesnā€™t mean he still holds the rank archangel, so my comment still stands, you experiencing his angelic side would be you experiencing him as a seraphim or cherubim but he literally cannot hold the rank archangel without being affiliated with the Judeo pantheon/Yahweh lol.

5 Likes

Yes I got what you mean lol

I donā€™t think so, Jews donā€™t believe in hell. It isnā€™t even a Biblical concept really, more like medieval Christian superstition, same as witches on broomsticks.

1 Like

It would be more accurate for me to call him a dark seraphim then no?

I mean, for you yeah :grimacing:

1 Like

Lol thanks

The Hebrews who turned away from canaanite polytheism to monotheism believed in a Hell I believe it was Gehenna which started out as a place of sacrifice became a belief system where the wicked go. I could be wrong.

The jews tales and stories originated in jewish society before christianity existed.
This is the origin of the fall of the morning star, not an ā€œangelā€ yet though:

Isaiah 14:12-14

English Standard Version

12 ā€œHow you are fallen from heaven,
O Day Star, son of Dawn!
How you are cut down to the ground,
you who laid the nations low!
13 You said in your heart,
ā€˜I will ascend to heaven;
above the stars of God
I will set my throne on high;
I will sit on the mount of assembly
in the far reaches of the north
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.ā€™

What Iā€™m trying to say is that they didnā€™t have a brainfart and only demonised pagan gods, but there were scripts and myths which have been interpeted differently overtime and got mixed with other beliefs and stories as a natural effect that occurs when time passes.

This particular bible verse talks about the king of babylon, the jews made fun of him to be precise. So they put their enemies below them first, it was not evil stupid christians that started it all.

5 Likes

Letā€™s agree to disagree. To me, the above quote is clearly a celestial-astronomical allegory about some cosmic event.

If only people would bother to read the context before making their own interpetations. :roll_eyes: Read the whole book Isaiah 14 please, this verse is talking about the king of babylon.

2 Likes

I thought the verse said Lucifer here

1 Like

Not originally. If you have a bible translation that says Lucifer in that verse you might want to throw it in the trash can.

2 Likes

Yup, I believe the king was Nebuchadnezzar II, a devotee of Marduk and made claim he had " no enemies from the horizon to the sky".

4 Likes