Elevator game

Has anyone has tried this to see if it actually works.

It looks a bit reckless to me, the kind of thing people who don’t really believe in magick do to get a thrill as the elevator door opens on (what’s supposed to be) the girls’ floor. Like buying a Ouija board then trying to summon the most malevolent spirit possible right away… the operator doesn’t seem to have much control over things.

When I was little I used the concept of an elevator (lift, we call them here) to soul travel to other worlds… that suggests they COULD be used as a liminal soace, and maybe the attention this idea has gotten will feed into that? Might be interesting to try elevator magick.

1 Like

Would it actually work, if you use the right sequence of numbers well if thats the case there not very good at it, also when they reach the 5th floor a female suppose to get on the lift but there are none also these people also filming that could be another reason i don’t see success maybe they should don’t film then it might work these types of malevolent spirits might not like being filmed, thank-you